Contributor

Did anyone receive the BF dreams cardigan TSV from 11/21 yet??  Why is it you can order from Amazon or walmart and it arrives in 2 or 3 days, qvc shipping (and returns) take forever and a day anymore. I sure wish they'd get it together!!

Respected Contributor

@GayleK wrote:

Did anyone receive the BF dreams cardigan TSV from 11/21 yet??  Why is it you can order from Amazon or walmart and it arrives in 2 or 3 days, qvc shipping (and returns) take forever and a day anymore. I sure wish they'd get it together!!

QVC has the worst shipping and return service of any retailer I use. One of the reasons I 

don't shop here nearly as much as u I used to. 

Valued Contributor

I was a little surprised with a Dooney and Bourke purchase I recently made.  This was directly from them, not QVC.

I opted for the free standard shipping and it came one day shy of 2 weeks from when I placed the order.  I don't remember waiting that long in the past.  

I hope you love your cardigan when you do get it.

Honored Contributor

And once Q orders actually do ship, they seem to be the only retailer that has shipping delays enroute lasting for days on end.  Especially the dreaded "Mail Innovations".

Trusted Contributor

& the worst part is they 'take' your money the minute the order is processed even if u don't get the item for weeksSmiley Indifferent

Honored Contributor

@GayleK wrote:

@GayleK    Amazon gets preferential treatment from both the USPS & UPS.  I don't get Wal-Mart shipments especially fast.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@alohakz    You are never charged for a QVC order until it ships.  They do a pre-authorization to assure your account is legit, but that drops off in a few days.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I don't find that WM ships quickly either.  Unless it's coming fro the local store.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Primula tumblers when they were a TSV and got them yesterday. I live in California, they were shipped from Ontario, Calif and delivered by UPS. Fastest delivery ever.

Honored Contributor

@GayleK 

I think there is another thread about that TSV.  It's an advance order.  Probably why it hasn't shipped yet.

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/Advance-order-want-to-cancel-it/m-p/7751888