Respected Contributor

Does anyone know if there will be a BD TSV yet this year?  I can not remember when the last one was?!?!

Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot dreams TSV

[ Edited ]

I don't know, but I hope they have one!  I love this product line!

ETA:  According to the Insider program guide, they do have  a couple of hour-long shows coming up:  Monday, very early morning and again on August 5.

Super Contributor

Check out the Nordstrom Anniversary sale....  Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

I don't know, but I hope they have one!  I love this product line!

ETA:  According to the Insider program guide, they do have  a couple of hour-long shows coming up:  Monday, very early morning and again on August 5.

Thank you!!

Respected Contributor

@aqua3I was looking at there as well, the prices are great selection/color is limited 

Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

You're right !   

I looked yesterday when the sale started (for most of us who don't have a N- card), ordered the rounded cardi in med .... I see it didn't take long for it to sell out....

Hope  you'll find something in the upcoming shows....Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Yes, I also checked Nordstrom and the only thing I would want with a sale price was already sold out in my size and color.

I hope QVC gets more stock in because I'm seriously considering just buying from Barefoot Dreams themselves if not.

Respected Contributor

Keep checking back to Nordstrom . The sale runs thru the beginning of August and people return stuff and Nordstrom replenishes. 

Honored Contributor

Would like a TSV on BD also....I keep checking "as is" but have not been successful.

Regular Contributor

Also check with Norstromrack.  I ordered a couple of BD things from there. but it is hit or miss.  I think it's a great place to check in on periodically.

I bought a BD vest last year from QVC and it was just so cozy.  That's why I recently ordered from Norstrom and Norstromrack.  My daughter's birthday is coming up and so I thought I would introduce her to this brand.  I agree that it is overpriced and so that is why I took advantage when I saw it on sale.  That said, I also couldn't resist the duster and I ordered that at full price from QVC.  

WE NEED A BAREFOOT DREAMS TSV!!!!!