Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@Chi-town girl Totally agree with you about purchasing the BD, which last long. They are quality pieces and will last for years to come.

Glad you purchased for yourself; you are worth it! Heart

@  @World Traveler @World Traveler & BD fans-  I rec'd my order ( garnet color) and love it! Ordered my usual BD size and I think it's a consistent fit with my other BD cardi's.  The blue sounds nice per reviews. It was packaged nicely with the ribbon tie, definitely would make a nice gift.

Hope you all have a Blessed and Joyful Holiday xoxo 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

The last sweater I ordered was shipped on 12-12. I pulled up the order the other night and checked the tracking and the sweater had been stolen. UPS said the box was empty. I called cs and they shipped out another with expedited  shipping. I've never had this happen before.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl So glad you love the garnet. Isn't it a gorgeous color?

I too thought the ribbon tie was a nice touch. If anyone gifted this BD, it came nicely presented. Don't think I have received any other BD with the nice tie.

Hope you have a wonderful and Merry Christmas!

Respected Contributor

I hate to sound like a debbie downer, but I'm not all that impressed with this item.  I hesitated paying so much for this, and I wish I had just skipped it.  I ordered a size up and the fit is fine, but as stated here, the sleeves are a little snug.  IMO, this sweater is a sloppy look that I am fine wearing around the house, but not wearing out.  I have nicer sweaters in this style I purchased years ago that look much nicer.  Oh well.  Live and learn.

Honored Contributor

@MomCat You can return it if it is not exactly what you want. Heart

Valued Contributor

The sweater came today. it's a little big. I ordered a Medium. The last M I got was a little snug in the sleeves but not this one. The inside seams aren't fininshed at all, really ragged. Has anyone who ordered had this issue? Since the first one was stolen and they sent another two day fed ex. I feel guilty if I want to return but I'm pretty disappointed in the quality. I know it was 79.00 and no way could they sell it for the regular price that they talk about. I'm thinking we're getting seconds.

Honored Contributor

@Nadine If it isn't to your liking, you should return it and get your money refunded. Don't feel guilty. Heart

Sorry it didn't work for you. I love all five of mine. Did not have an issue with the inside seams. I inspected every inch of each of them, and am very pleased with them.

Valued Contributor

I really like the sweater and seams etc don't usually bother me but these are really bad. Looks like some one took a dull scissors and sstarted wacking extra material off.