Respected Contributor

Really only one item marked down, 33% on Nordstrom New Markdown page. Check it out as Nordstrom is the best place to make purchases.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Shanus..doesn't it seem odd that they would design such an expensive item and cut the sleeve tight?  Makes no sense!

@Mom2Dogs  I’ve purchased many sweaters/tops of various prices...Nordstrom to Gap & sizing is all over the place. My only explanation is that many garments are made outside the U.S. The patterns/sizes vary from country to country. I try on each thing I purchase even if 2 items are the same. Most of the time, they fit differently from each other.

Respected Contributor

I purchased a long cardigan from their website at 60% off a while ago. While I do love it, you all are correct. The sleeves are a little tight and I have skinny arms. Now, i do fold back the sleeve and then push it up and its ok. I also find that peace,love, world items are very tight in the arms, especially their short hoodies. I got one of those super cheap on their website to try and I like wearing it outside, but too hot for inside, mainly cuz its impossible to push up those sleeves and Im a sleeve pusher upper! If I cant push up the sleeve, off it comes. 

Valued Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

Really only one item marked down, 33% on Nordstrom New Markdown page. Check it out as Nordstrom is the best place to make purchases.

I came up with five items including a tunic which I just purchased at 40 percent off. I know that wasn't on sale a few days ago. Do a search for "barefoot dreams women" 

Nordstrom's is great isn't it? Even though I ordered today it's already shipped. In contrast to Q which takes a week to ship anything. 

Super Contributor

What is the item number for the tsv? I have several of their stuff , mostly tsv from qvc, no problem w sizing .

Honored Contributor

A342911 Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Yes, just checked. Saturday's TSV, which you can order now is regularly $140 and the TSV will be $79.98. I already got the garnet. Thinking about getting the pink too. Great price.

I have around 15 Barefoot Dreams items, mostly cardigans of various lengths. Wear them as part of my outfit almost every day, definitely each day at work. Weekends it depends upon what I am doing.

I would like to see them come out with matching gloves to the cardigans. 

@World Traveler - Last minute gift for myself...I too picked up the garnet Heart also like the pink, but the garnet won!  Love my collection of BD cardigans and I've gifted some - a very nice gift if anyone is considering it.

I see some of the ugly sweaters that some have shopped/posted and wonder, why??? Because of a low price? Better to buy one of the BD than two or three of something that may last 1 season. My 4 y.o. BD cardigans still look great and relevant.

Enjoy and Happy Holidays Heart Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I heard the vendor say don't order up (AFTER I ordered) because there is extra room in the sleeves on this particular item, ugh...hope mine fits and is not to big.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl Totally agree with you about purchasing the BD, which last long. They are quality pieces and will last for years to come.

Glad you purchased for yourself; you are worth it! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs I ordered a size larger. Got one of the five so far and it fits exactly the way I want it to. I hope yours is to your liking; if not, free exchange for changing size. Smiley Happy