Valued Contributor

Nordstrom's web site is currently offering as much as 40 percent off Barefoot Dreams with free shipping. They have some of the items that Q is selling. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks.  I'll take a  look.  

Heart

Honored Contributor

QVC TSV of BD this Saturday is 50% off, I believe.

Honored Contributor

Those items are not worth full price, so 40 or 50% off brings their pricing into the real world, IMO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams

[ Edited ]

Yes, just checked. Saturday's TSV, which you can order now is regularly $140 and the TSV will be $79.98. I already got the garnet. Thinking about getting the pink too. Great price.

I have around 15 Barefoot Dreams items, mostly cardigans of various lengths. Wear them as part of my outfit almost every day, definitely each day at work. Weekends it depends upon what I am doing.

I would like to see them come out with matching gloves to the cardigans. 

Honored Contributor

I have a Barefoot Dreams cozychic lite calypso cardigan.  I found the arms to be pretty tight, is that normal for this item?

I am afraid to size up... I will have to wear the cardigan with a sleeveless tank, which is OK...but if I order again I want to be able to wear a shirt with sleeves underneath. 

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs I don't own a calypso, but for all of my BD items I size up. That's because I want them to fit comfortably in the arms if I wear sweaters underneath. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks @World Traveler....I might purhase again and will size up.  

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I have a Barefoot Dreams cozychic lite calypso cardigan.  I found the arms to be pretty tight, is that normal for this item?

I am afraid to size up... I will have to wear the cardigan with a sleeveless tank, which is OK...but if I order again I want to be able to wear a shirt with sleeves underneath. 

Hi @Mom2Dogs. Yes, I sized up and the sleeves still run tighter than I’d like. I wear a cotton/model (silky feeling) long sleeve tee under mine so the cardigan slides easily over it. If it’s a colder day, I put a skinny tee under the l/s tee to add warmth without bulk in the sleeves. Those Kirkwood tops that look like long sleeve blouses w/ collars, but are sleeveless would be another option...think they’re on clearance now.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus..doesn't it seem odd that they would design such an expensive item and cut the sleeve tight?  Makes no sense!