Super Contributor

@kaydee50

Besides the robe, if you bought the jogger pant and hoodie total $240 and it looked pilled, I know that the fabrication, very cheap looking. I know many people love, love BD I just don't get it.

Respected Contributor

They are really nice. Not like anything else on the market. I own the robe and 2 sweaters. But - you have to be careful because some of the cardigans look like robes, IMO

Trusted Contributor

They don't have to.

Esteemed Contributor

It's not my style...but someone is buying......

Frequent Contributor

nordstrom rack! Stuff goes fast though,they do not have any cardigans right now.

Honored Contributor

Love, love, love this brand. Just received two more items today from the special pricing they had on QVC last week. So, so soft and plush feeling. 

I now have six of their items and just love how they are made and how they feel. They wash nicely with cold water. I use the gentle cycle and do not put them in the dryer. I have never had a problem with pilling.

Makes you just want to cuddle up. Speaking of "cuddle," I also love the Cuddl Duds brand and have several of those, including socks. Barefoot dreams is a step above the softness and quality I find with Cuddl Duds.

Love both brands!

Respected Contributor

Love this line.  Got the rose/pink cardi today and got the Q2 pull over a couple of weeks ago. So soft and comfortable.

Deb

Contributor

I have no idea. I went to Nordstroms & tried a few on to me they look like bathrobes. The price is ridicolous for the fabric.

Honored Contributor

They have not cornered the market with the yarn or fabric they use. It is very soft, pliable, stretchy even. I've had sweaters in the past made out of this same material and I can tell you it did not by any stretch cost what this line is.

Trusted Contributor

I have a few pieces but don’t like all of their silhouettes.  I have a couple of the ponchos with turtlenecks and cuffs at the wrist; I like them because they can’t turn around on you, as some ponchos can, and they are enough of an outerwear piece when it is cool/cold here.  I have two set of the milk luxe jersey pjs that I use exclusively in winter; wash well and are so soft even after many washer/dryer cycles.  I just ordered the circle cardigan off their site, since they were running a 30% off sale; if I don’t like it I will return.  Also have a lounger for the colder months.  Like any line, there are some items that have no appeal, so I don’t buy those.  I’ve never had an issue with pilling, shedding, etc and hope the circle cardigan doesn’t disappoint in that regard.  I do find that the color options have gotten boring and don’t see a lot of items I’d want in what they are offering now.