Honored Contributor

I don't have any barefoot dreams clothing but I am reall interested in the blankets? Does anyone own one?

taja123...nice that you pamper yourself but did you really need to make yourself feel better at the cost of others

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

I don't have any barefoot dreams clothing but I am reall interested in the blankets? Does anyone own one?

taja123...nice that you pamper yourself but did you really need to make yourself feel better at the cost of others

ITA.

She was extremely rude.  I don't have a problem stating that I don't care for something.  That being said, when one starts a thread raving about a purchase they made, I certainly wouldn't p#ss in their cheerios and trash the item!  She was very rude and mean spirited for no reason other than to be that way!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

You're right. I should have skipped this post. My apology to all I've offended.

Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Check out Nordstrom..that robe is $99.00 in 7 colors.

Trusted Contributor

I just bought one of the blankets.  Pricey yes, but well worth it!!! A definate cuddle blanket.

Honored Contributor

@febe1 Glad that you took the time to respond and of course I understand having a bad day once in awhile.no hard feelings from me.

Trusted Contributor

I purchased a kids blanket.  Very soft and washes well...my grandson likes it!!  I own Bd hoodie, pants and cable sweaters -love it all!!  If you keep your eyes on the brand there are great sale prices  elsewhere along with a broader selection.  I adore their hoodies and noticed the q has the vest a great price today if anyone is interested. 

Esteemed Contributor

@dex wrote:

@febe1 Glad that you took the time to respond and of course I understand having a bad day once in awhile.no hard feelings from me.

Thank you for understanding, @dex. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I bought two of the TSV's  Love them  I ordered the vest last night it was $49 Its too hot here still in Calif.  But I know I will wear them nonstop soon Robin

Valued Contributor

@Bird mama, I too am in SE Michigan.  Half way between Detroit and Toledo. 

Thanks everyone for the support.  Glad you all love yours too.  A few years ago I had a traumatic spinal cord issue and while I'm ok and not paralyzed, all of my nerves in my skin go crazy.  It triggered fibromyalgia, and fibrous in a major way.  

So now I have to have very soft clothing or I have extreme spasms.  I've had some huge issues finding clothing and fabrics that don't bother me now.  

I can understand why the creator needed to have these.