Valued Contributor

When I first saw BD on the Q I thought the same exact thing. Why the high price? So I ordered my first cardigan CozyChic Lite and it was all over. I was hooked from that moment on, the softness, casual chic, I wear hardly anything else in the Fall and Winter. I have way too many pieces now, like most BD fans, but I wear them all the time and the pieces interchange well. So yes, they are worth it. I envy you getting your first piece, if you do it's a real treat. Get the Cozy Chic Lite though because the other ones are not near as soft or good. 

Valued Contributor

You have to make sure you are not getting counterfeit BD if buying outside of the Q or their website. Their website tells you what sellers on Aamazon are legit. They have a lot of people trying to sell counterfeit as the real BD. It's that good, so maybe you got a knockoff?

Valued Contributor

@Pescatarian - I agree with you.  I think their sweaters do add pounds to you.  They are pretty thick.

Contributor

I personally am a legit barefoot dreams fan. I prefer the cozy chic lite or ultra lite. The regular cozy chic is a little bulky for a sweater. I have at least a dozen cardigans and a few throws. Try the socks if you want to experience the fabric without a big investment. Of course fashion is always a matter of opinion....I feel they are high quality and worth the price. I have sweaters well over 10 years old that I still wear. 

Honored Contributor

No, IMO they are not worth thre price.  I have 2 long cardigans bought at the same time.  They are shapeless sacks that I'd never wear out of thre house.  Il use them as very expensive robes.  I'd never buy another.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Many brands have gone down hill once they hit the Q......the integrity of what was once a nice higher end item gets lost as the demand increases. So its a win for the smaller business looking to break out, but that special luxury item it once was goes out the window.

Barefoot Dreams is nice, just not as nice as 10 years ago

Honored Contributor

I have a few BD pieces - all purchased from the Q.  I like what I have.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 - exactly what I use the one BD sweater I own for.  I use it as a robe.

Respected Contributor
I have about 2 dozen pieces of BFD and don’t feel like I overspent on any of it.

My teenage son has a few pieces from the mens line and enjoys them very much.

Everything isn’t for everyone.