Regular Contributor

@GayleKboth the vendor and Kirsten were in the large. Kirsten answered large when asked and then vendor said "me too"

Contributor

Yes that's the one. I got the indigo. The TSV I was referring to is item A523454. Still hasn't shipped. I've read TONS of ppl are having the same issue.

Valued Contributor

@GayleKwrote:

Did anyone see the "mens" hooded sweater presented yesterday? Loved the style I ordered it for myself ! Justification: I plan on immediately returning the stupid TSV from 11/21 that still hasn't shipped and that I cannot cancel Smiley Happy

I actually got an email this am saying one of my two TSVs had shipped (which really means it will leave warehouse tonight when it's picked up); then later got another email saying second TSV was delayed.

Valued Contributor

@debfau wrote:

@GayleKwrote:

Did anyone see the "mens" hooded sweater presented yesterday? Loved the style I ordered it for myself ! Justification: I plan on immediately returning the stupid TSV from 11/21 that still hasn't shipped and that I cannot cancel Smiley Happy

I actually got an email this am saying one of my two TSVs had shipped (which really means it will leave warehouse tonight when it's picked up); then later got another email saying second TSV was delayed.

I actually received my box today and it had both of my sweaters in it.