Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 I like some Barefoot Dreams but not all.

But I've never figured out how QVC decides what items to show during a fashion show. 

Does the vendor have some kind of written contract saying certain items must be shown at certain times?  Is it all to do w/supply chains & what they can ship out?  Or is it like w/some other things the Q does,  just not make sense.

Respected Contributor

I own several Barefoot Dreams items and love them all. 

I bought the lounger in black. I keep the heat low during the Winter and always need the warmth that the Cozy Chic provides. 

I buy them only when they are a TSV, OTO, or clearance item.  

Honored Contributor

I have not noticed.  I have a lot and it no longer appeals to me.  I have things I've never worn.  I tend to save special items for special occasions and then there are never any special occassions.  I gave some brand new items never worn to my daughter.  I hesitate to give her expensive items.  She just doesn't take the proper care of things.  But at least they will get some wear (and tear LOL).

Respected Contributor

Evidently the brand appeals to some shoppers.  To me, it is way over-priced for the fabric, the workmanship and the style.  It just looks sloppy.  The petite vendor Maria must be a very attractive woman, but everything she models and promotes just looks over-sized, shapeless and plain sloppy.  No, I have never purchased an item from the line.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams

[ Edited ]

barefoot dreams.....one of the BEST lines at QVC.

i have no issues with the amount of time they get on air.

IYKYK

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

I have 5 of their dusters they no longer offer. Bought them as TSV's. Absolutely heavenlt to jump into after a long day.

Valued Contributor
I have tons of BD and love all my pieces. I wear all of them often since I work from home. Since I have bad neuropathy anything against my skin needs to feel soft. I just picked up the waffle set and can’t wait to get it! I do agree it is pricey but try to only purchase items on sale or clearance.
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  I don't watch the Q often so I don't watch repetitive presentations. I prefer open cardi's loose & long & they have been in fashion for many years. I do not think neutral shades in Cardi's are drab at all because its all about acessorizing an outfit. I usually wear them with a Tee or Blouse with a  light scarf with more color & Jeans. I live in hot hummid climate so I understand not wanting to look at fall fashion right now. I do have fitted shorter lighter weight jackets but on a cool morn or evening I reach for the cardi's. Love them! 

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Evidently the brand appeals to some shoppers.  To me, it is way over-priced for the fabric, the workmanship and the style.  It just looks sloppy.  The petite vendor Maria must be a very attractive woman, but everything she models and promotes just looks over-sized, shapeless and plain sloppy.  No, I have never purchased an item from the line.  

I think Maria looks the best in the items she models.  The brand is meant to be loose and comfortable.  When the hosts decide to model the garments they are more concerned about wearing their usual Q XXS than wearing them as they are meant to be worn.  

Respected Contributor
I do have and love some BD cardigans. However, right now, they are selling a wearable blanket. Lol. We have finally given up and started wearing our blankets.