Honored Contributor

Has anybody else noticed that in every fashion show that is not brand specufic, there is now a long, tedious presentation of at least one Barefoot Dreams product?  I have two long cardigans, one I wear as a house coat in the winter and the other I've never worn.  Needless to say, I don't want more, especially in August during one of the hottest summers on record.  I'm wondering if QVC has bought the company?

Anyway, I wish they'd give us a break because I'm really sick of looking at those shapeless overpriced garments in horrid drab colors.  I promise I won't be buying another.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I've been anti Barefoot Dreams as I just think they're so overpriced.  However I just saw the lounger on sale and I may have to buy it.  I love loungers and this one looks so comfy and cozy.

Respected Contributor
I love Barefoot Dreams.
Respected Contributor

i also want the lounger!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Occasional Contributor
I want Maria's shoes! Suede platform clogs, could they be from QVC?
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 

Agree !  Guess, they were a big item sometime ago, however even though I live in an area that can be cold in the winter , I don't have a big desire for any of those shapless blankets.  Was this some item that Oprah promoted ???

Honored Contributor

$140 plus shipping and tax for a jogging outfit with zero style to it??

Honored Contributor

@Aunt Abbey  Not sure if she got her specific pair of clogs from QVC.  Clogs are very on trend right now. 

Try a search -- clogs -- here and at your favorite shoe retailers.  There are loads of them of all heel heights, material, and price-points.  

I have two pairs from last winter.  One from DSW, and the other from Rag & Co.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams

[ Edited ]

Was never interested in this brand. Way overpriced IMO.  Just checked what's recently been on air.  $120 for a nylon and viscose pullover???  Doesn't IM sell cashmere for less??

Honored Contributor

I love Barefoot Dreams, but I buy all mine only when on a great sale.  I have several pieces. 

The collection of Barefoot Dreams that I don't care for is their Malibu collection.  To me, that's not special, and not even all that soft.  At least it's nothing different from many other brands.  I had one pair of Malibu joggers but returned them.