Super Contributor
Have never ordered and never will as cost is prohibited for me. Can't imagine spending $100+ on a cardiganšŸ˜³. The TSV is a "value" at $80? A pullover top for $88? I keep hearing "California vibe"...guess I'll just stick to "Midwest sensible"šŸ˜‰
Honored Contributor

That is why it is great to have options.

Esteemed Contributor

@Justshop wrote:
Have never ordered and never will as cost is prohibited for me. Can't imagine spending $100+ on a cardiganšŸ˜³. The TSV is a "value" at $80? A pullover top for $88? I keep hearing "California vibe"...guess I'll just stick to "Midwest sensible"šŸ˜‰

@Justshop I agree.  I don't know why "California vibe" is supposed to be a turn on.  No offense to anyone who lives in that beautiful state, but can't the rest of the country have their own "vibe?"  Same thing with Lisa Rinna and her "California Chic."  Whenever I hear those phrases, it is an instant NO from me.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

I liked the Shoreline Pullover but not that much for almost one hundred bucks. 

Honored Contributor

I fell for the very first BFD TSV. It was a long cardigan and I didn't see the big deal, I always regretted not sending it back, my bad.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Justshop wrote:

Everyone has their own limits.  Stick to what you want to spend.  Has nothing to do with how much sense one has.  

Honored Contributor

The profit margin on that line must be pretty great. Can't imagine what fabric makes it worth the prices.

Respected Contributor

@RetRN The fabric:  

• Content: 71% nylon/29% viscose - You're right... certainly not worth the price!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

That is why it is great to have options.

I LOVE this line!  Love the colors, the style....everything.  It sure attracted a lot of people!  This line of clothes is a huge draw.

Valued Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams

[ Edited ]

I do, too. And I'm not spending almost $100 on it either. 

It didn't quote piperbay for me. This is regarding the Shoreline pullover for close to $100. I do like it, I'm just not spending that much for it.