Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams vs Colleen Lopez Keeping it Cozy Cardigan

@willdob3 - hurry...selling out quickly!

Make sure to look at the banner near the top of the page just below 'My Acoount' or 'Shop Departments'. they posted a 'Holiday Gift For You' 15% off coupon good for 1 item. I bought the black & the plum/purple, and used the coupon successfully Heart. ordered together cut the shipping in half for my 2nd item. every incentive helps Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Oh boy...the cold shoulder top is too darn cute! I'm weak for brilliant aqua/turq/teal tones. My size is sold out, but I grabbed one on waitlist. 

Sizing for the cold shoulder top is running larger than the cardi so I sized down. 

Colleen Lopez "Keeping It Cozy" Ombre Cold-Shoulder Sweater
500-275
Colleen Lopez "Keeping It Cozy" Cold-Shoulder Sweater

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 - hurry...selling out quickly!

Make sure to look at the banner near the top of the page just below 'My Acoount' or 'Shop Departments'. they posted a 'Holiday Gift For You' 15% off coupon good for 1 item. I bought the black & the plum/purple, and used the coupon successfully Heart. ordered together cut the shipping in half for my 2nd item. every incentive helps Woman Very Happy

@Chi-town girl -

I am looking all over but I don't see the holiday gift for you. It must not be for everyone... 

Trusted Contributor

I tried to get the 15%off but never received it. I ordered the cardigan in purple anyway. Love that thing!

Honored Contributor

I liked this piece but in the solid black

Colleen Lopez "That's So French" Ombre Ruffle Poncho

Unfortunately they ran out of the petites pretty quickly...

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I liked this piece but in the solid black

Colleen Lopez "That's So French" Ombre Ruffle Poncho

Unfortunately they ran out of the petites pretty quickly...

@Andreatoo, I started a thread yesterday about Colleen's Keeping it Cozy line and I posted in it that I have that poncho and love it. She has done this several times because it's very popular.  I don't need petites though.

Keep checking because the one thing I have found is that a lot of stuff is marked sold out with her line and then ends up back in the system and you can still get it.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

the style is way outside my box but the ruffle detail makes it so unique and pretty! Seems more fitted than your usual drapey/boxy poncho.

The close up shots of the fabric looked very soft and delicate...

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

the style is way outside my box but the ruffle detail makes it so unique and pretty! Seems more fitted than your usual drapey/boxy poncho.

Unless she changed the material, it is thinner but it's almost like a really thin sweater.  One of my favorite things to do is belt it.  I take a wide belt and put it under the poncho in the back so the belt is against my body and then I put it over the poncho in the front so it's more fitted.  I'm not sure if they showed it that way last night or not.  I didn't get to see any of the show. 

When she first came out with this a few years ago, it was solid colors.  Then she added more colors.  Then she had one that was tipped on the edges of the ruffles with lurex threads.  Now she kept some of the basic colors and added ombre choices.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

Unless she changed the material, it is thinner but it's almost like a really thin sweater.  One of my favorite things to do is belt it.  I take a wide belt and put it under the poncho in the back so the belt is against my body and then I put it over the poncho in the front so it's more fitted.  I'm not sure if they showed it that way last night or not.  I didn't get to see any of the show. 

When she first came out with this a few years ago, it was solid colors.  Then she added more colors.  Then she had one that was tipped on the edges of the ruffles with lurex threads.  Now she kept some of the basic colors and added ombre choices.

@Lipstickdiva

She suggested belting during the presentation.

I'm thrilled to hear it's a thin sweater; certainly how it looks and being in Miami it's perfect for me!

Honored Contributor

I love the look of her ruffled poncho! I normally don't care for ponchos but this one is different.