Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams vs Colleen Lopez Keeping it Cozy Cardigan

@Sunnycorle

Yes please!  Would love to hear your reviews comparing both.  Interested to hear if Barefoot Dreams is worth the price difference (I've had it on my wish list for quite some time but can't seem to pull the trigger).  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

I ordered the Barefoot dreams and it should be coming in a day or two.  Today I was bored and just looking at HSN and found her version and remembered this tread.  Did anyone ever get either or both?  Well I ordered the CL on tdoay and I can come back to this tread next week and give my opinion but if anyone else has either and can speak on it that would be great.

@Sunnycorle Hi Lisa! Thx for your update. Very interested in your review & would like to read reviews comparing both. I think Colleens line is good quality & seems to sell well.

Did you buy the recent GILI leather jacket TSV?

Also check out the GILI thread in handbag forum. There is a new handbag not yet released looking like an update of Roma2 :-) I also posted a picture of the new GILI pumps. What do you think? 

Hi Chi!  I will totally come back and review both. 

I didn't buy the new GILI even though I was so tempted.  I bought a Leather Jacket from Evine and HSN in the last couple of weeks and couldn't rationalize another.  I bought a Pamala Mccoy Milano black leather jacket and a Hal Rubenstein Brown leather jacket and both I love and the two together was the price of the gili.  I will probably pick up the Gili when they have to push them out the door in 6-8 months from now.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Chi I do like the new GILI bag and the shoe in the floral for some reason. 

Honored Contributor

I purchased one that looks very similar to this from Evine and it came with a tank.  Really nice material.  I like this style.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I purchased one that looks very similar to this from Evine and it came with a tank.  Really nice material.  I like this style.

I bought that one from evine too.  Very cute, the barefoot dreams and the Colleen Lopez is different material but look is similiar.  I am looking for the "feels like a hug" when you wear it with the CL and BD ones.  And as I write this I think to myself.... stop shopping!

Honored Contributor

LOL LisaB.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have both items now and they are so close to being identical I would advise grab the Colleen Lopez if you can. I do have to say the barefoot dreams shed on me and my office chair but I love it so much I don't care! It's like wearing a hug. I am sure the CL will do the same but just haven't worn it all day just yet. The CL is a little shorter which some might really like because the barefoot dreams is long. I love both and ordered another color of the Colleen Lopez version today. Great items for sure!

Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

I have both items now and they are so close to being identical I would advise grab the Colleen Lopez if you can. I do have to say the barefoot dreams shed on me and my office chair but I love it so much I don't care! It's like wearing a hug. I am sure the CL will do the same but just haven't worn it all day just yet. The CL is a little shorter which some might really like because the barefoot dreams is long. I love both and ordered another color of the Colleen Lopez version today. Great items for sure!

@Sunnycorle thx for the comparison review & details. I need to check colors/availability for Colleen's. Hope she reorders hers in solid colors.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Sunnycorle

Thanks SO much for the reviews.  Did you buy your usual size in both?  Is the fit true to size?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I am a size 10/12 and I got the CL in Large and the BD in the L/XL.  I would say the CL is a great fit and the BD could be a little smaller.  They really should do seperate sizes in my opinon and not S/M and L/XL.  But the BD is a good fit and I love it!