Respected Contributor

Barefoot Dreams vs Colleen Lopez Keeping it Cozy Cardigan

@Chi-town girl did you see HSN's version of Barefoot Dreams Ombre Cardi?  $50 vs $92 and looks exactly the same.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams vs Colleen Lopez Keeping it Cozy Cardigan

@Karnerblue wrote:

@Chi-town girl did you see HSN's version of Barefoot Dreams Ombre Cardi?  $50 vs $92 and looks exactly the same.

@Karnerblue - thx for posting. I don't think I've seen Colleen's wrap presented. It does look nice. And excellent price point. I like these 3 color options

Did you buy one? Can anyone post a review? 

Colleen Lopez Ombré "Keeping it Cozy" Cardigan

428-125

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girlI didn't purchase one.  I just saw it last night ... but I'm thinking about it.  I'm trying hard not to but you know how that goes.  I'm trying to cut back on clothing purchases because I have so much now but it's one of my weaknesses.  Clothing, shoes, and jewelry.  I'm so bad.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

@Chi-town girlI didn't purchase one.  I just saw it last night ... but I'm thinking about it.  I'm trying hard not to but you know how that goes.  I'm trying to cut back on clothing purchases because I have so much now but it's one of my weaknesses.  Clothing, shoes, and jewelry.  I'm so bad.Woman Happy

@Karnerblue- I understand. Especially since we have the post holiday bills & gifts to sort. I'm trying to just add if it's a necessity/replacement or something special. Looks like Colleen's wrap sold well, many options are sold out.

Would love to pick one up on clearance, regardless of color. I tagged it with a red heart for tracking. Wouldn't this make a nice TS if they priced it under $40 with reduced shipping? Seems like they reorder some of her best sellers, so we need to watch for a reorder Woman Wink Great find @Karnerblue !

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl that definitely would make an awesome TSV.  I couldn't say no to that price Smiley Happy

Contributor

I will need to check these out, would love to see a review.  I just purchased a solid color one from Barefoot dreams for $47, it was on sale on the website.  I really like barefoot dreams and wonder how the HSN item compares.

Honored Contributor

When Colleen first presented this, she said that her DIL Christie had bought her this the year before for x-mas.  I wonder if Colleen's original is from Barefoot Dreams.

I don't know about the BD version but I have Colleen's.  It reminds me a lot of tops I bought from JJill in a soft and cozy knit.  I don't remember if the JJill items had a "name" for the knit because I've had them for years. 

I have taken a real liking to ombre lately which is really what drew me to Colleen's item.  I like it but it is casual IMO.  But it is very soft and very cuddly and cozey.  

Honored Contributor

It's cute.  It's open front so it's a no go for me.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I ordered the Barefoot dreams and it should be coming in a day or two.  Today I was bored and just looking at HSN and found her version and remembered this tread.  Did anyone ever get either or both?  Well I ordered the CL on tdoay and I can come back to this tread next week and give my opinion but if anyone else has either and can speak on it that would be great.

Honored Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

I ordered the Barefoot dreams and it should be coming in a day or two.  Today I was bored and just looking at HSN and found her version and remembered this tread.  Did anyone ever get either or both?  Well I ordered the CL on tdoay and I can come back to this tread next week and give my opinion but if anyone else has either and can speak on it that would be great.

@Sunnycorle Hi Lisa! Thx for your update. Very interested in your review & would like to read reviews comparing both. I think Colleens line is good quality & seems to sell well.

Did you buy the recent GILI leather jacket TSV?

Also check out the GILI thread in handbag forum. There is a new handbag not yet released looking like an update of Roma2 :-) I also posted a picture of the new GILI pumps. What do you think?