Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams question

I have never had any pilling and I have every type of fabric in BFD from the lightest to the heaviest. Like World Traveler said threre is a wonderful BFD 2019 thread that you will probably find the answer to any of the questions you have. Lots of info from a lot of terrific ladies. Come join😊

Honored Contributor

I only have a couple of sweaters bought when they were a TSV last winter.   They are heavier weight than the one they're selling today, which seems to be a "lite" variety.  Mine is almost too heavy at times and serves as a winter coat on many winter days in my climate.  I've really knocked them around but they've held up beautifully.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have never purchased any of their products but I am loving the funnel neck pullover.  A-293848 $109.98 sale price.  Too expensive for me but I love the look of it.

Valued Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

I have never purchased any of their products but I am loving the funnel neck pullover.  A-293848 $109.98 sale price.  Too expensive for me but I love the look of it.

I just bought another one of these. The sale price is too good to pass up. I really love this pullover! 

Honored Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

I was flipping through the channels and I did hear her mention that you should fold or roll them up an not hang but I'm not sure if that was just for the long cardigan. I would think it would be for all of the items and I think it makes sense.

@IamMrsG 

Did you buy the TSV?  I know I am late finding this thread.  I already own the TSV and got 2 more colors.

I only have cardigans from BFD and quite a few, but no pullovers.

None have pilled ever.

None have stretched out or 'grown' AND I hang them on Joy M. type felt hangers.  I don't fold ever!  No drawer space left to put a lg sweater.

I LOVE the long ones especially.  My go-to Fall/Winter...even cold spring/summer outfit....  Leggings/jeggins.....Long tank...BFD sweater.

I know they are pricey, but worth it IMHO.

A million years ago, O picked the robe as one of her 'favoite things'.  MY BF got me one for Christmas.  I betcha it is maybe 20 yrs old and looks just like the day it arrived.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Everyone.  I appreciate  all your responses to my question about the quality of Barefoot Dreams products.  I don't mind paying for quality, but am sick 'n tired of not getting what is described or what I pay for.  "Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me."  

No, @RespectLife , I did not order the TSV after all.  Once I got to thinking about folding it, and realized the amount of drawer space it would need, I opted out.  

I will continue watching the presentations, and, the next time something piques my interest, won't be so hesitant to place the order.  In the meantime I will be reading that 'fan' thread y'all invited me to check out.  Thanks again!  

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

Thank you, Everyone.  I appreciate  all your responses to my question about the quality of Barefoot Dreams products.  I don't mind paying for quality, but am sick 'n tired of not getting what is described or what I pay for.  "Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me."  

No, @RespectLife , I did not order the TSV after all.  Once I got to thinking about folding it, and realized the amount of drawer space it would need, I opted out.  

I will continue watching the presentations, and, the next time something piques my interest, won't be so hesitant to place the order.  In the meantime I will be reading that 'fan' thread y'all invited me to check out.  Thanks again!  

@IamMrsG 

i dont know where you live, but if you have a nordstrom close by you can stop in and see how the materials look and feel.

absolutely one of the best lines qvc has ever picked up.

no problems with pilling, no problems with see through (have never even noticed a hanger showing through?), easy to care for, super soft and comfortable. i own a few different materials in this line and they are all wonderful. i probably own maybe 30 pieces total so far.....sleepwear, loungewear, outerwear, everyday wear, and robes. i have even purchased a few of the baby blankets to give as gifts.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein