Respected Contributor

Barefoot Dreams order delay - Anyone else?

I ordered a cardigan and got an email today, saying it isn't available for shipment now and if they can't get more my order will be cancelled - with their regrets.

Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams order delay - Anyone else?

Bought 2 got 2.  What time did you order it? maybe if it was late in the day inventory couldn't keep up with orders.

Respected Contributor

@Sunnycorle, I don't remember the time, but it was probably later in the day.  I was undecided whether or not I wanted to order anything.  

I cancelled the order myself. I didn't want to be left twisting in the QVC wind,

QVC Customer Care

Hi @ Montana I am so sorry that happened. That cardi was very popular so keep an eye out we should have more stock coming in.

Honored Contributor

Mine arrived yesterday, but I ordered early that day in case it sold out. First one I got from that company. Very happy with the feel and quality. 

Hope you get yours soon!

Honored Contributor

interesting......i ordered mine later in the evening. maybe around 10pm or so? i received both of the colors i ordered two days ago......black and silver. love them.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

It might have been a size and color combo that they were low on, inventory can't keep up with orders coming in on different platforms.  Text, online, phone etc.  Just saying that is probably what happened.  I know if I want a item I make sure to get it ASAP.  I have lost out on items before too. Sometimes its a blessing in disguise. 

Respected Contributor

That's too bad.

They should honor the TSV price if you decide to order again.

Contributor

I had 2 on waitlist.  One was shipped yesterday.  I hope to get the other one.  I can't wait to get it, and hope the other will become available.

Respected Contributor

I loved that cardigan.  Ordered 2 and went back for another after I received them.  Unfortunately, all sold out in every color in my size.  FYI, I did go up a size after the discussion about the arms running small and they fit perfectly