Honored Contributor

Barefoot Dreams on Zulily

[ Edited ]

Has some good buys.  This tunic is only $50 and sells for $128 here on Q.

Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams on Zulily

Zulily also has Susan Graver today at great prices. 

Trusted Contributor

I shop Zulily, or I should say shopped, quite frequently. I discovered many items sold on QVC are items with poor reviews, items that aren't selling or colors offered that aren't doing well. Not always, but more often than not. Yes, you can get good deals just be careful. And, with all the complaints about returns on QVC, I have found it worse on Zulily. In addition, many complain here about the length of time it takes to receive items, Zulily can take over a month, and some have taken longer. I have purchased Ready To Ship items yet it still takes a couple weeks. 

Before Zulily was bought by Qurate, it had much better deals. Now the site is not as user friendly and the quality of items aren't so good. 

I still shop but I do a lot of research on everything I order and expect to receive my items about 4-6 weeks after ordering.

Respected Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

I shop Zulily, or I should say shopped, quite frequently. I discovered many items sold on QVC are items with poor reviews, items that aren't selling or colors offered that aren't doing well. Not always, but more often than not. Yes, you can get good deals just be careful. And, with all the complaints about returns on QVC, I have found it worse on Zulily. In addition, many complain here about the length of time it takes to receive items, Zulily can take over a month, and some have taken longer. I have purchased Ready To Ship items yet it still takes a couple weeks. 

Before Zulily was bought by Qurate, it had much better deals. Now the site is not as user friendly and the quality of items aren't so good. 

I still shop but I do a lot of research on everything I order and expect to receive my items about 4-6 weeks after ordering.

I agree and disagree. Yes it takes awhile for some things. Buy the brands that you know. Just received a Steve madden jacket. Its gorgous. I always buy my sketchers, clarks and easy spirit shoes from them. Never any problem. Kerstin mentioned that she gets 90% of her shoes from Zuilly. If your orderong clothes from them and you don't know the brand order a size up. 

Honored Contributor

@cjm61 wrote:

@cjm61 

Several years ago, they had quality items but the last couple times I purchased, they were not what I wanted and ugly, not very good material.  So I have not frequented them any longer.  Everything looked like it had been worn to bed, packed up and sent to me.