Honored Contributor

@emvhhardy wrote:

@Peckydid you end up ordering one of the cardigans?  I still worry it may be too long on me but I'm giving it a shot.  It's also too late to cancel my order anyway.

@emvhhardy I ordered the Ocean Multi.  I actually saw this while on vacation last week thought it was just beautiful.  I didn't try it on.  I so glad QVC had it at a much lower price. Please post your review when you get yours.  

Occasional Contributor

I purchased the multi color cardigan in storm gray. It is amazing!  I'm 5'10 and the length is perfect!  I got the small and it fits perfectly. I love the heavier weight for winters in central PA.

Frequent Contributor

@Coldinpa

I'm glad that you are happy with yours.  I'm returning mine.  It's beautiful but as suspected, it's just way too long me (I'm only 5'1).  

Contributor
@Pecky

Did you receive your ocean multi cardigan yet ? I received my storm gray and love it ! I went and ordered the ocean multi today ! I hope they stand out as different sweaters though . One review said the ocean multi was more of a gray blue than blue ! Maybe I should have ordered the rose !
Honored Contributor

@Lisa bug wrote:
@Pecky

Did you receive your ocean multi cardigan yet ? I received my storm gray and love it ! I went and ordered the ocean multi today ! I hope they stand out as different sweaters though . One review said the ocean multi was more of a gray blue than blue ! Maybe I should have ordered the rose !

@Lisa bug Hi!  I did get it and it is beautiful.  The blue does have a gray tint to it depending on the lighting.  I love it and the xs is perfect.  I am sure it will be different than the stom gray.  They hit this cardi out of the park.  It is my favorite one so far.