Respected Contributor

I noticed they have a couple items on the Costco website, i checked new items today and saw them, thought I would share with you all.

Respected Contributor

Those 2 items are pretty sad stuff for Costco.

A shrug and a bleach poncho.

They must of gotten them for pennies on the dollar

Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams lovers

[ Edited ]

BFD has alot of new arrivals.  I saw this one while on vacation and loved it.  It's now here on sale. It's absolutely gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

They also have a cascading vest.  I like it but it looks alittle bulky.  The new colors are pretty.  It's alittle pricey for me.

Deep Jade

Deep Plum

Valued Contributor
@Pecky that cardigan with the flow of colors is gorgeous!
Frequent Contributor

I placed an order for that new sunset boyfriend cardigan in the indigo earlier this morning.  It's stunning and may actually order another colorway.  I'm suspecting the presentation for it will be during the 1pm EST BD show.  I'm petite so I'm wondering if it's going to be too long on me but we'll see.  I figure it will be great with jeans, etc. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams lovers

[ Edited ]

@emvhhardy wrote:

I placed an order for that new sunset boyfriend cardigan in the indigo earlier this morning.  It's stunning and may actually order another colorway.  I'm suspecting the presentation for it will be during the 1pm EST BD show.  I'm petite so I'm wondering if it's going to be too long on me but we'll see.  I figure it will be great with jeans, etc. 

@emvhhardy The colors are beautiful  and will look great with jeans. I can't decide between the ocean multi or storm gray. I did see they have a show at 1pm today.  Looking forward to watching it.

Frequent Contributor

@Pecky did you end up ordering one of the cardigans?  I still worry it may be too long on me but I'm giving it a shot.  It's also too late to cancel my order anyway.

Contributor

Can't figure out the $210.00 price for this vest?  

Trusted Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@Peckythat cardigan with the flow of colors is gorgeous!

I agree!!! But I'm only 4'10" and it would overwhelm me! If it wern't for that, I'd buy a couple of them!