Super Contributor

Barefoot Dreams differance in fabric

So I'm assuming the only differance between the BD Lite and Ultra Lite is the weight of the fabirc.  Do they make a Regular?    Thanks - I've not purchased this brand before and unsure if the Lite will be warm this winter.  

Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams differance in fabric

[ Edited ]

Lilly,

The fabric content is different.  I only own the "Ultra-Lite" which has viscose, the Cozy-Chic "Lite" does not.   Naturally the "Lite" is heavier.   For me, the Ultra-Lite will only carry me to November (east coast).

The "regular" which is considered their original material is 100% polyester.   Depends on your geographic location if any of these will work for you.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@LillyBee2 The thinnest or lightest of the fabrics (not counting their Luxe/Modal) is CozyChic Ultra Lite.

The next one is CozyChic Lite.

Then comes the CozyChic, which I refer to as medium weight. Perhaps you might consider this "regular."

Now, sometimes they do something like their "blazer" which is a light fabric, BUT they doubled it for thickness and warmth.

I prefer to now stay with the Ultra Lite.

Super Contributor

Thanks for responses !  I appreciate it.    I am thinkingg this should be heavier weight and nice for winter.  I did order the PM - olive     From all the reviews,  I should be happy and snuggly.  LOL

Honored Contributor

barefoot dreams fabrics.png

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

@sunshine45  Thanks for the chart.. that was exactly what I was looking for, could not find it  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

So the Cozy Chic Lite (TSV) is appropriate for what weather/season?  Can it be used as outerwear when the weather is say, in the 50s?