Highlighted
Contributor

Barefoot Dreams differance in fabric

So I'm assuming the only differance between the BD Lite and Ultra Lite is the weight of the fabirc.  Do they make a Regular?    Thanks - I've not purchased this brand before and unsure if the Lite will be warm this winter.  

Occasional Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams differance in fabric

[ Edited ]

Lilly,

The fabric content is different.  I only own the "Ultra-Lite" which has viscose, the Cozy-Chic "Lite" does not.   Naturally the "Lite" is heavier.   For me, the Ultra-Lite will only carry me to November (east coast).

The "regular" which is considered their original material is 100% polyester.   Depends on your geographic location if any of these will work for you.

Honored Contributor

@Lillybee2 The thinnest or lightest of the fabrics (not counting their Luxe/Modal) is CozyChic Ultra Lite.

The next one is CozyChic Lite.

Then comes the CozyChic, which I refer to as medium weight. Perhaps you might consider this "regular."

Now, sometimes they do something like their "blazer" which is a light fabric, BUT they doubled it for thickness and warmth.

I prefer to now stay with the Ultra Lite.

Contributor

Thanks for responses !  I appreciate it.    I am thinkingg this should be heavier weight and nice for winter.  I did order the PM - olive     From all the reviews,  I should be happy and snuggly.  LOL

Honored Contributor

barefoot dreams fabrics.png

"If the camel once gets his nose in the tent, his body will soon follow." - Arab Proverb
Contributor

@Sunshine45  Thanks for the chart.. that was exactly what I was looking for, could not find it  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

So the Cozy Chic Lite (TSV) is appropriate for what weather/season?  Can it be used as outerwear when the weather is say, in the 50s?

“One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.” ~ Plato