Regular Contributor

I ordered this for Christmas gift for grand-daughter.  It should arrive in a couple of days.  I hope I don't have the same experience.

Honored Contributor

I ordered two of the BD cardigans that were the TSV several weeks ago for $79.95.  I wish I'd ordered one in every color.  Superb quality!  Very sumptuous!  And warm enough to wear as an outer jacket on these cold wintery mornings.  Love it!  I'd order more, but the current price is $130!!!!

Honored Contributor

I don't even have the Dec Insider yet...?? Where are you guys seeing the Dec BD TSV?

Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams TSV

[ Edited ]

I think you either like this line or you don't.  My first piece of real BFD from QVC was the last TSV.  I ended up returning it.  The price was good and I'm sure to many it was a good deal and they will get a ton of use from it. For me, that wasn't the case.  I found it to be uber casual so it's not something I could wear to work.  I also found it to be way too heavy to be worn inside and I considered it more of an outerwear piece.  For wrapping up if it's cold inside, I personally prefer a $20.00 Cuddl Duds wrap. 

I purchased another BFD item with a hood and honestly I think it's going back as well for pretty much the same reason.  This too is heavier than I thought it would be and much too casual for me to wear to my office. 

I believe the Dec. TSV is more in line with the weight of a Colleen Lopez BFD knock-off ombre cardigan I own which is the weight I like but the Dec. TSV does in fact look like a bathrobe to me.  It's way too long.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I don't even have the Dec Insider yet...?? Where are you guys seeing the Dec BD TSV?

@SilleeMee, it's in the peacemanor blogspot.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee, it's in the peacemanor blogspot.

I found it @Lipstickdiva, thank you.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I preordered one, but I have not received it.  I hope I like it.  I sent the other one back.  I didn't care for it at all.

I do love the line, but I wish some of them had some form of closure.  They are so cozy though!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Occasional Contributor

The upcoming TSV is my first piece of BD and I received it this week in the navy. It is awesome. I have worn it twice already and gone back and ordered the burgundy and black. Would have ordered cocoa too, but is apparently sold out in presales. I will get it the day of the TSV for certain. Mine had no odor and is so soft and cozy. Warm, but not too hot. I teach college history and our classrooms are either hot or cold and this was perfect. It can be dressed up or down. I am definitely a new BD fan!

Super Contributor
I totally agree! Not that soft - and looks so odd to me- do not get the hype but suppose each to their own
Esteemed Contributor

I don't see the draw to BD except for the claim that celebrities and O love it!  Sorry, could care less...there are products out there far better or equal to.   I purchased the first cardigan, nothing remarkable and have since purchased better products in that category.