Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

What is going on underneath it?  Is the model wearing some sort of shirt with a lot of seams?

No, there's an inset trim around the neckline.

Valued Contributor
I love it. I ordered the dream blue, wild rose, and the green! I also enjoyed that JT tried on different sizes felt the large was too big on her and the medium fit her best.
Respected Contributor
I got the green.
Super Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
I got the green.

I had a hard time deciding.  I don't have any lilac so I went with that.  I have many shades of green in other BFD cardigans.  Trying something different.  Can't wait to get this piece.  Glad it wasn't another cardigan.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I think it's beautiful in every way...except the length. So tired of tunics and long tops in general.

Respected Contributor

Way too long for me at 5'2" (looks too long on Jane), and nothing really special. But the new colors are pretty! Pass. 

Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

What is going on underneath it?  Is the model wearing some sort of shirt with a lot of seams?

No, there's an inset trim around the neckline.

I noticed this too.  There is somethng almost lumpy, like the outline of a bra.  One of the models had that look.  I tried to tear my eyes away.  I finally figured it was the inset trim. Very noticable. It's the way she was wearing it.

Nobody really look great in them. The vendor host was too petite for it.  A distraction. Too long. And it did no favors on the host. Though that color Mineral was great. 

Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
I got the green.

Nice color!  

Super Contributor

I think it's awful. Not an attractive look on any of them. If that's your taste I say go for it