Valued Contributor

I have, and have given, several BD pieces.  I love the line.  I ordered the TSV but sadly, am sending it back.  Too much fabric in the front.  Just seems to add pounds and I sure don't need that these days.  The cardigans seem to work better on me.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Jannyg wrote:

I have, and have given, several BD pieces.  I love the line.  I ordered the TSV but sadly, am sending it back.  Too much fabric in the front.  Just seems to add pounds and I sure don't need that these days.  The cardigans seem to work better on me.

I believe it is a cardigan.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

Actually, the December Ts is like the calypso wrap with pockets and lots of the drape folds on the front. No closures.

The September tsv was more a true cardigan.

I picked up the September version in the mocha color. Very pretty.

I recently received the December wrap in burgundy. I'm pleased with it.

If anyone picked up the cuddl duds velour tsv in burgundy and plum, the December bd burgundy is not the same as the CD. It's got more of a plum tone to it, but not as deep as the purple CD either.

I'll try to post a pic of the color for anyone who might be interested.

Super Contributor

Here is the pic of the two pants and the bd tsv.

In person, to my eye, I see a plum undertone.. But no where near the purple CD pants.

IMG_1842.JPG

Regular Contributor

Perhaps the fabric is an acquired taste, but I have several Cozychic Lite items and love them.  It looks to me like the December TSV is exactly like the very popular Calypso Wrap but has added pockets.   I have two of the Calypso Wraps (in a pearl color that is not available on QVC) and they are my favorites.  I will say, however, that the size I think looks best on me is 1-2 sizes smaller than what had been recommended in the size chart.  

I would definitely have ordered the new TSV, but I prefer lighter colors than what is being offered.   Sorry it didn't work out for you.

Honored Contributor

@Grnidkjun wrote:

Here is the pic of the two pants and the bd tsv.

In person, to my eye, I see a plum undertone.. But no where near the purple CD pants.

IMG_1842.JPG

Thanks for the pic.  I do not like burgundy at all.  I did preorder the TSV and i'm hoping it's a bit more plum vs. wine undertone.  I have a black and cocoa BD already so wanted to try a different color.  I wish a pink had been offered.  Or, I'd have preferred an amethyst.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Has anyone received the Dec TSV yet?  I haven't ordered from this brand yet.  I was thinking of the berry color.  It looks so rich.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered and received the indigo and burgundy TSV. Love it! It does seem to be a little lighter in weight than the Calypso - and a little longer. Basically the same cardigan wrap.Colors are nice and rich. I am always a S or S/M in Barefoot Dreams and this fit perfectly. Both colors are nice and saturated.

Frequent Contributor

I have had mine for a couple of weeks and love it. It is basically the Calypso wrap with pockets. I love it! But I love the brand and have 10 different cardigans/wraps.