Honored Contributor

I read in some reviews that there is a linting issue and some pilling issue.  I am very interested but if there are issues with linting, maybe not.

Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams .... TSV

I don't have this cardigan, but I bought multiples of the last one.  I have had no pilling or lint problems at all.  And one I wore every day (it took a beating, too) and washed it once a week for a couple of months.  It held up like a dream.  I was actually amazed because it looks rather fragile.

Valued Contributor

I have two of the barefoot dreams cardis and several of the beanies. One is the last TSV cardi in stone which I wore a lot and had no issues. I can be tough on things but have had no problems even with frequent washings. Of course I never put zippers and metal hooks in with my fine clothes.I also have the striped calyso wrap in blue/pearl which they just presented on clearance, love that one and it looks great with jeans.

These make great gifts, my 24 y old daughter is getting the black, she already has the black beanie. I got a black also and several more beanies in slate and dove gray. I also ordered the beach poncho in black and slate  even though the price is ridiculous.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

Thank you both.  I have pajamas and tops, and a cardigan by Natori of the same fabric that have held up for years which do not lint or pill, but read on reviews of same.  Natori's are more expensive for those who are concerned of costs (and I am not even sure they carry this fleece fabric loungewear any longer).  

I think the ones I have from Natori were washed at least 1-2 times per month in season and are almost 10 years old, so if they are comparable, they are worth every penny.  They are  just looking shopworn after so many years. 

Honored Contributor

One last question:  I read that it runs large and it runs small.  Based on your B&M sizes, what do you think about the sizing?  If one wears a Medium in brick and mortar, would you go to a Large or stay with B&M size?

Respected Contributor

I had a terrible pilling/fleece shedding issue with the Cuddleduds TSV they recently had and sent it back.....I ordered this one in sand and am hoping for a much better experience......

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think you will see the vast difference in Cuddle Duds and Barefoot Dreams if Barefoot Dreams is like the fleece from Natori, which it looks to be.

Honored Contributor

I actually like several colors in the TSV--black, cocoa and the violet shade.  I am interested in this, but I just think this open front will drive me nuts.  It's such a shame as I love BD, and it is a good price!  I wish they'd have a closure, and I am apprehensive to try to put on one it as it may not lay properly.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I have the first Barefoot Dreams TSV sweater with the pockets and I have never had a pilling or lint issue with it. I put it in the washing machine on cold by itself and then lay it to dry and it comes out perfect. I bought one of their circle cardigans for Christmas for my daughter (from another retailer - they were sold out here). 

Honored Contributor

any comments on size, compared to b&m dress sizes.