Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019

[ Edited ]

@barrel racer Hi!

Yes, I have found that the exchanges are really free. In fact, the receipt that comes with it has $0.00 on it.

I think the only time they might charge a little more is if you purchase something in a specific price that they offered at a discounted and your exchange is for something that was regularly price. Know what I mean?

Every once in a while I see where QVC drops the price if you purchase a clothing item in certain colors and the other colors are at their regular price. I could see that it would cost you more to exchange from a less-expensive color to a different color that was offered at the regular price.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS Hello, my friend! Don't hear from you often enough. Heart

So glad you ordered the TSV, but I am concerned that if you are normally extra small or small in Linea, that the small/medium might be too large for you. Depends upon how you want to wear it. If you want the relaxed fit where it drapes more, then I think you will be okay. Many like it that way. But if you want it to wear closer to your body, you might want to exchange for the smaller size. It is meant (and shown) to be fuller and drape in the back. Here's hoping it "sparks joy" when you get it. Smiley Happy

If you do exchange and it shows they don't have the size in the color you want, exchange it anyway. I have done that and a previous shown item out of stock has been sent to me in the size I want. So I think they get more in.

I normally wear a medium in Linea and I went with the small/medium, which fit perfectly. I only returned because the style did not work with my body. But the feel of the fabric was so, so wonderful!

By the way, I just got the Carnival in the Natural! I have now have five different colors of his necklace. Heart

Honored Contributor

@Cathy1950 Do I have the travel shawl? No, I haven't taken the plunge yet on that. I want to hear more reviews, so I will be eager to read what you have to say about it. The almond color sounds like it will go with a lot of different things, right? I just wonder which size would be best.

Like me, I understand what you mean when you say the TSV style did nothing for you. I wanted to keep it in the three colors I ordered, but I thought I might regret it down the line and it would be too late to return. The fabric was awesome though, I agree!

Was the shawl your first purchase directly from Barefoot Dreams? They offer 15% of on your first order, so that is a bit of a help. Although my several purchases from the company have been a bit higher than QVC, I have been very happy with them. And in the end, the little bit more I paid on their website was worth it. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler I received my CozyChic Lite Lounge pants in Cocoa, the CozyChic lite Island Wrap in Cocoa, and the Pacific blue TSV shrug. All winners here. I noticed a difference in how different these lounge pants are compared to the one I ordered directly from BD. I ordered the black/carbon size small directly from BD and the waist is good but I would say the length is 3 inches too long on me and I am almost 5’4”. The pair from QVC I ordered in Cocoa in an xs and the fit is closer to the body but the length is perfect. Seems odd but keeping both. The island wrap is also really nice. I ordered it in the xs Cocoa and the fit is great. I did notice the sleeves are a little tighter than the other cardigans I have but to me it’s not uncomfortable. The pacific blue tsv is also perfect in the xxs/xs which makes me feel that the small/med sizes in the coral and sea salt I have on waitlist will be too big. The pacific blue color will go nicely with jeans. I also love the carbon one I received. I was expecting a dull grey and the color is so nice as well. Now to let my cc calm down before I order that CozyChic life raglan crew in directly from BD in the heathered meadow green/pearl color.
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 WOW! That is so weird that the same identical items (lounge pants) are different whether it is purchased from QVC or directly from the Barefoot Dreams website. So far I haven't noticed any difference in the items I have gotten from QVC, Barefoot Dreams, or thru Amazon and whatever third-party company they have send me something. 

Because of the ability to get different colors than are at QVC, I have ordered the slouchy pullover from all three places. They all fit the same way.

I will be eager to get my Blue Water pullover hoodie to see if it fits the same way as the ones I got from QVC. Also the Faded Rose boatneck tee that is coming from the website. I have four already and I love them, so I will be checking closely on the fit for the Faded Rose to be equally nice to wear.

I agree with you....the Pacific Blue will go nicely with jeans! 

Since you are interested in the CozyChic Lite Raglan Crew, I'll be sure to mention it in my review. I ordered it in the color you want....Heathered Meadow Green/Pearl. Everything is supposed to come today and the tracking shows it is on schedule to be here as planned.

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler I was also shocked at the difference in how each of the lounge pants fit but honestly they are both really nice so I have one closer to the body perfect length and one a little looser with longer length.

Yes let me know how you feel about that Raglan Crew. I have a pair of white jeans that would go great just like their picture and would love to know how it fits. I already know it would be soft and comfortable.
Trusted Contributor

My Coral TSV Shrug and the hoodie and the cap sleeve BFD items are coming today, finally. Can’t wait to see if the Hoodie works for me.☺️

Trusted Contributor

Hey I did not realize there is anothe BFD TSV on March 9.🤦🏼‍♀️ 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lucylu12  I believe March 9 is IT Cosmetics TSV. Hope I am wrong and you are right! Heart

However, for those of you who like Martha Stewart's clothes, like I do, she has a TSV on March 8. Just saying......

Trusted Contributor

Gosh, I was looking at the guide on line and for some reason it had me in central time instead of eastern time. You are correct and I am wrong.

i did get the cap sleeve tee in Sea Salt and I just love it. They didn’t have it in a small so bought a medium and I love the way it fits. The cap sleeves are great. Not a fan of my arms anymore but if I did have to remove my cardigan I would feel comfortable. The hoodie well all you ladies were correct. There is nothing not to love about it. I went up from small to a medium and I love the way it fits. It looks so cute under the TSV shrug for those cooler days. Which brings me to the Coral Shrug. It’s perfect. Fits exactly like the Faded Rose. That Sea Salt was definitely like a whole size larger. I am so pleased. I don’t have to fuss with either one. Just put it on and it covers in the front and I don’t have to tug or fix it like some people said they had to do.

So today I am a happy BFD shopper.😊

i probably will go back and get another color in the cap sleeve tee. For those that have not purchased it you are missing out on a good one.😉