Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

ended up ordering 2 beanies tonight....black and graphite.

wish they would do them in more colors to match more pieces, includig the color carbon. have to check out the website to see if they have more available.

have you seen BD on zulily much?

LOVE the beanies!  I don't know about Zulilly - but I know Amazon has several BD items (not all).  I bought my new DIL a beanie on Amazon in December when they were sold out here and at BD.

Super Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019

[ Edited ]

@Mj12 wrote:

I received the Pacific blue shrug Saturday - I love it.  For some reason, I was expecting the color to be more like their Indigo cardi, and it is not.  To me, it is more of a steel-grey-blue  -- but I love it.

What I REALLY love is the blue water malibu slub jersey t-shirt that also arrived Saturday.  I am now stalking the white to return.  It is the softest, most comfortable, "dressier" t-shirt. Love the hi-low design.

I just got the ultra-lite hi-lo cardigan which I love but the "peach" is an awful flesh tone and not a pretty peachy pink like it appeared on TV and the website to me. I'm brunette and light skin so it completely washes me out and I look sick.  The fabric is amazing though.   I want to exchange for the blue water or fog gray. Or, maybe I should just play it safe and go with carbon.  I got the TSV in the sea salt and pacific blue so don't need those colors. Any suggestions?

Respected Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
I received my online order from BD directly today. I ordered the CozyChic lounge pants which I love. They are just long. I also ordered their CozyChic shorts in Beach Rock. While the shorts are nice I am returning them because they kind of flare in the back because of my backside and look shorter. I’ve been doing squats to try and increase my bottom and maybe this is why? 😂 I’ve been patiently waiting for my email regarding my return shipping slip.

Next on my list is the jogger pants in beach rock.  There is only one length so I hope they aren't too long or too short.

Respected Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

I received the Pacific blue shrug Saturday - I love it.  For some reason, I was expecting the color to be more like their Indigo cardi, and it is not.  To me, it is more of a steel-grey-blue  -- but I love it.

What I REALLY love is the blue water malibu slub jersey t-shirt that also arrived Saturday.  I am now stalking the white to return.  It is the softest, most comfortable, "dressier" t-shirt. Love the hi-low design.

@Mj12 Glad to hear you like slub knit tee. I just ordered it on free shipping day in carbon bc it was in stock. I have the white and blue water (which I really want) on waitlist. 🤞🏻

Respected Contributor

Just got the notification email that my BD ultra lite hoodie in ocean blue (ordered from their website) shipped today. Yay!! 

Honored Contributor

@Beeweaver  The color suggestions you are asking for in the Ultra Lite Hi-Lo Cardigan, even though the peach is not good for you, does it have it in the faded rose, which I think works well with most skin tones? Or......I usually have a Carbon in everything BD, or is the Pacific Blue dark enough for your?

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

Next on my list is the jogger pants in beach rock.  There is only one length so I hope they aren't too long or too short.

@islandgrrl  I have two pairs of the jogger pants (Indigo and Carbon) and really like them. They feel good (CozyChic Lite), wear close to body (not baggy), and very cozy/cuddly feeling. They do stretch out just a tad by the end of the day, but not in a baggy way. I sized up by one from my regular size.

During the time I took off work during Christmas, I was in these jogger pants almost every day, either lounging around at home or doing errands. 

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@Mj12 Glad to hear you like slub knit tee. I just ordered it on free shipping day in carbon bc it was in stock. I have the white and blue water (which I really want) on waitlist. 🤞🏻

@AmericanBulldogMom  Is it the Malibu Collection Slub Jersey Dropped Shoulder? I am very interested in your take on this tee, as I sent it back. Will this be the first thing that you and I disagree on? Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Just got the notification email that my BD ultra lite hoodie in ocean blue (ordered from their website) shipped today. Yay!! 

@AmericanBulldogMom  YAY!!!  Me too....got the notice yesterday that my five items shipped. Very eager to see my Blue Water items. Think that will be a favorite color.

Super Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Beeweaver  The color suggestions you are asking for in the Ultra Lite Hi-Lo Cardigan, even though the peach is not good for you, does it have it in the faded rose, which I think works well with most skin tones? Or......I usually have a Carbon in everything BD, or is the Pacific Blue dark enough for your?

I went with the Carbon to be safe.  I like the faded rose.  However, it is very muted as well and I just don't look good in muted colors.  They just wash me out being a brunette with fair skin.  I'm going with Carbon.  I ordered the TSV in Pacific blue.   I have a ton of Barefoot dreams and now I know why I go for the grays, blacks, blues, purples, and cranberry tones.  I just look much better in them.  The Barefoot dreams Peaches and corals are just too muted for me.  Live and learn.  But, I do love the exchange policy at QVC.  If it weren't for that, I would not purchase here.