Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019

@World Traveler wrote:

@Cathy1950 Isn't it nice to find a brand that you love? I really get excited too when I order one of their products and anticipate the delivery. This line of clothing "sparks joy." Anyone who has watched Marie Kondo's Netflix program, Tidying Up, will understand that phrase. Heart

I am not usually a poncho person but I did order it in the taupe color.  I can't wait to get it.  I ordered alot this past weekend too.  I also hope my DH isn't home when it's all delivered!!

Contributor

I love this little BFD Enthusiast club we have going on.  I went to the US Figure Skating Nationals competitions for 3 days last weekend in Detroit.  Each day I wore a different colored Cozy Chic Cali Cardi (well one day was the California Coat), to coordinate with my outfit, and I think I was the most comfortable (and stylish! Smiley Happy) person in the arena.  It was SO perfect for the cool temp in the arena, and I was never too hot or too cold.  

I'm normally between Small and Medium in Cozy Chic, and I have the Cozy Lite zip up hoodie in Large and it's perfect.  So if I grab the pullover I would get L too, just FYI.

Still holding out for word on the TSV!!

Trusted Contributor

I just received my poncho and I love it! I'm hoping the TSV will be the pointelle poncho Smiley Happy I have enough cardigans.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Honored Contributor

@Love to Run Was your poncho true to size?

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Love to Run Was your poncho true to size?

@World Traveler I felt it was. They only came one size-misses and one size-plus. I'm a size 4 and felt it was perfect for me. With only a neck opening, it should fit everyone within each range just fine.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Honored Contributor

@Love to Run

@World Traveler I felt it was. They only came one size-misses and one size-plus. I'm a size 4 and felt it was perfect for me. With only a neck opening, it should fit everyone within each range just fine.

I saw that and was so, so surprised. But I guess because of the way a poncho is made and worn, you can have a lot of leeway with sizing.

But if it is perfect for you at a size 4, I'm wondering how it would be for me. I usually get a medium in clothes and don't have a thick neck! LOL!!!

Hmmmm.....maybe I will try it. Gotta think on it some more.

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler it will work fine for your medium frame, trust me. I would think that the only possible issue would be for someone who is taller than average and may want more coverage. I'm 5'6" and I have plenty of coverage.

Neil deGrasse Tyson
Honored Contributor

@Love to Run Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Love to Run OMG!!!! I just checked the shipping status. The pullover hoodie shipped yesterday and UPS just sent me something saying they would deliver it today!! Woopie!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler Excellent! Let us know what you think Smiley Happy

Neil deGrasse Tyson