Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@World Traveler - I would like pants at a nice TSV price + free shipping 

Check out the winter sale on their site. They had pants but not sure if they’ve sold out as the sale started last week. My order arrives tomorrow.... I’m most excited about the cliff side wrap Because  I wouldn’t have gotten  at full price but for about $7o+ I’m 😊 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Chi-town girl Do you mean the jogger pants or wide leg pants? I have two of the jogger BD pants and love, love, love them. They have kept me very toasty this winter when at home.

@World Traveler - I want the wide leg pants. 

Thanks for starting this discussion.  Will be following it for updates!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom It is my understanding that there will be a TSV next month. I'm hoping for the pajamas being presented. Never tried them and would like to get something at a good price.

I have all the cardis I need (although, if there is a new color I might be tempted), have all the sleeveless tees and slouchy pullovers they have presented; so, unless there is something super different, maybe I will be lucky enough to sit this one out.

How about you?

@World Traveler I, like you, am very well stocked with BD’s so I don’t NEED anything. However, I have such a soft spot for this brand that I can easily (too easily) rationalize another purchase.  LOL! I am really hoping it to be something I’m not interested in - at all - but know that to be highly unlikely. I’d sure love to get through a BD visit/TSV w/o a purchase this time. It would be quite the accomplishment to be proud of!! Ha!

Honored Contributor

For those who only have the sweaters, ponchos or blankets....the BD pj's and lounge wear are like silk. They wash and dry (in the dryer!!) like a dream- no shrinkage. They travel well, they don't wrinkle....LOVE these items. I do wish they would focus on them instead of sweaters for the TSV's.

Respected Contributor

@equss wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@World Traveler - I would like pants at a nice TSV price + free shipping 

Check out the winter sale on their site. They had pants but not sure if they’ve sold out as the sale started last week. My order arrives tomorrow.... I’m most excited about the cliff side wrap Because  I wouldn’t have gotten  at full price but for about $7o+ I’m 😊 

@equss  I shopped the winter sale and bought the Cliffside wrap also! Looking forward to getting it.  

Contributor

JannyAz...I have several BD pieces in their Cozychic Ultra Lite fabrication...same texture as the original Cozychic but not as weighty or warm...I actually ran into some at a small boutique in Northern Michigan last year and snapped them up...I hope Q will carry more of the Ultra Lite...they do/did have a few.
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I'd like to see a sweater that's not a cardigan.

@faeriemoon  I wouldn’t mind a cardigan with optional buttons. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I'd like to see a sweater that's not a cardigan.

@faeriemoon  I wouldn’t mind a cardigan with optional buttons. 

That would work for me because I could wear it as a top.  The fact of the matter is I never wear a sweater over something.  (Unless I am using it as outerwear.)

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam Love your post and totally agree. I have been eyeing the Luxe Milk items; they only have around 10 on QVC, I think. Not sure there is more on the BD website.

Anyway, a couple of days ago I purchased the Luxe Milk lounge set from Amazon for quick delivery. Wore it last night in place of pajamas. WOW!!! I cannot believe how wonderful that felt on my skin. I slept like a baby! 

I have mentioned on other threads that I haven't seen the vendor present the luxe milk items, although they may have done so. Nor have I seen them on sale. Others have commented on how they love the material and wear them during the winter and summer.

So, I would be very happy if they presented the luxe milk products as a TSV, as I am interested in getting another one. I don't care for the actual PJ set they offer, because of the buttons down the front. So would be happy to get another of the lounge set.

Plus, they would do well in a suitcase. Don't take up much room, don't wrinkle, wash easily, etc. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler

the barefoot dreams luxe milk caftan that is on sale right now was a TSV or a BIG DEAL sometime last summer. i also think it was a OTO in summer of 2017. that is why there are so many reviews.....and mostly good ones. i think i have four colors in that.

i have the luxe milk pajamas with the buttons and use a camisole as my top and the pajama button down top as my topper/"robe."

i do love the pullover top and cropped pants luxe milk pajamas the best though.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein