Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Site / RETURNS a nightmare 😣

[ Edited ]

They probably don't have a huge staff and this is their busiest time of the year for returns.  Give them some time, it's only January 4th.  And Jan 1 was a holiday.  We have to exercise some common sense with holiday returns.  Wait until Wed or Thur and then if you haven't heard from them or you have not received your refund, try contacting them.  You are dealing with BD site itself, not QVC.  So, no one here can offer you any help other than to tell you what we would do under the circumstances.   

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45  30 days to processr returns -- seriously?  I would not be doing business with them.

kindness is strength
Occasional Contributor

Thanks. I had to contact my bank. That takes about 2 weeks.

I never got any call backs and the phone number listed on my return UPS address label and on my purchase receipt on my bank statement is disconnected, lol. Doesn't that beat all. No email replies. I think I've given them a fair amount of time to respond in some way. Thanks again. 

Occasional Contributor

UPS RETURN

Ship to:

CATHY WONG

8187078848  (disconnected)

Barefoot Dreams Returns

1031 Watson Center Rd.

Carson, Ca. 90745

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Jpizzell wrote:

Thanks. I had to contact my bank. That takes about 2 weeks.

I never got any call backs and the phone number listed on my return UPS address label and on my purchase receipt on my bank statement is disconnected, lol. Doesn't that beat all. No email replies. I think I've given them a fair amount of time to respond in some way. Thanks again. 

@Jpizzell 

CONTACT US VIA PHONE

1-855-269-2442

CUSTOMER CARE HOURS
MONDAY THRU FRIDAY
8 AM - 5 PM PST

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein