Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Sept TSV

Barefoot Dreams is too expensive for me, but I do think this cardigan is pretty.  Might splurge on it ...

Super Contributor

Ugh, looks like it was made from an old towel and the fringe on the hip, seriously?-- sorry, just hideous imho.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love it, got it in the sable color.  The fringe is a cool style feature, giving it an attractive, interesting look.  I'm glad it's not just another blank canvas cardigan.  I like this one in the denser, original knit.  In the Mid-Atlantic, I can wear this as outerwear long into the fall and start of winter.  I also think $79.98 and free s/h is a great price for this.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with @Secretariat1.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Contributor

@Secretariat1 wrote:

Ugh, looks like it was made from an old towel and the fringe on the hip, seriously?-- sorry, just hideous imho.

@Secretariat1  agree and at almost $100 for a sweater from QVC is laughable.  China made I am sure and very old lady.  They seem to be catering to the 90 year old and plus size lately....I am neither.  

Regular Contributor

I pre-ordered the orchid - will be great for working at home when it gets colder outside. Happy to see a new style rather than the "regular" plain styles they normally have. Thought it was cute.  Noticed the price difference this morning between the pre-order and the current on air, QVC refunded the difference without a problem.

Super Contributor

@bobbydeeschair wrote:

@Secretariat1 wrote:

@Secretariat1  agree and at almost $100 for a sweater from QVC is laughable.  China made I am sure and very old lady.  They seem to be catering to the 90 year old and plus size lately....I am neither.  

Sometimes I can't help but wonder what they're thinking with some of their fashion choices!

Honored Contributor

Well some people must like it as they sold over 20,000.  I'm not even close to 90 years old and I like it.

Super Contributor

GURL ! ! !Shawn12.jpg

Contributor

I don’t care for the triple rings placed at the widest pa...

I don’t care for the triple rings placed at the widest part of most women’s’ bodies. The fringe is too short imo..like it had shrunk in the wash.