Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Sept TSV

[ Edited ]

A beautifully designed basic tshirt.  Love the length, cut of the sleeves, depth of the vneck and fit-not too tight or too boyish/boxy. Colors that coordinate or match back to the TSV, including the agave green.

Free shipping + buy more, save $3

Would love it in pima cotton.

A367472
Barefoot Dreams Malibu Collection Washed Jersey V-Neck Tee

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Nothing else for me this event.

Instead of a beanie, I would like a beret or newsboy cap

A367481
Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Lite Ribbed Beanie

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I ordered the pearl, but would have also ordered the Teal, however it sold out in my size. I was on the fence about whether to order the medium, my go to size in BFD, but I ordered the L because of the hip measurements. Hope it isn't swimming on me!. 

I love the subtle row of fringe on the sleeves and bottom of the sweater.  Makes for a boutique style.  My daughter is a plus size lady and said she would not be comfortable wearing the fringe near her hips.  She loves BFD and is looking at others that are not too long since she is short. She actually would prefer a "bomber style". 

Regular Contributor

I went with the black too.... i was actually going to buy it for a gift...but ended up getting if for myself!!!

Regular Contributor

I was right there with you !   I think it really is a decent price! bought one for myself!!

Regular Contributor

I think it is adorable!!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

Easy pass for me.  While I appreciate they're trying something new since a lot of their cardis are like if I've seen one, I've seen them all, this one doesn't look flattering on any of the models. Don't care for the colors either, even if I did like the style.  Easy pass.

Contributor

what about the fact that most of the  items on QVC are made in China

Honored Contributor

@flushingfashionista wrote:

what about the fact that most of the  items on QVC are made in China

STOP with the made in China comments.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know why this OLD post from Sept 2020 was revived.  The picture is not for the upcoming TSV, and I didn't catch the September reference in the title right away.  @Chi-town girl maybe you want to edit the op so other people don't waste their time reading this post like I just did.  The upcoming TSV is already posted on the QVC website.  It is very nice, and I am tempted, even though I sure don't need it.

A396531Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Ultra Lite Oasis Ribbed Cardigan

There are other colors available.