Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Sept TSV

I wasn't sure when I saw pictures but the demonstrations sold me. Bought the pearl and the agave green. I am going to be huddled in all winter here in Wisconsin and will be living in all my barefoot dreams. Love this brand! 

Trusted Contributor

Not feeling this design. Smiley Sad  

I love my BD; so sad.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Respected Contributor

I like it!  And I love the colors.  If I were getting it I would get the teal.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

Like them all..........The Orchid looks sort of pink-lilac to me, on my screen.  Beautiful, unusual color.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

The colors are beautiful  and the design in unique but just not for me.   I would not feel comfortable wearing it, but I think it looks awesome on others! I like the Teal and Pearl also.

Honored Contributor

Pearl for me Heart it's a beautiful tone. I already have it in the shrug, and LOVE my Barefoot Dreams pieces.

I love the winter white color for knitwear and faux fur fashions -  hope to see more pearl items from Barefoot Dreams

I'm selectively adding to my collection - Q events give us price breaks. Nice too for those that don't like it,  Q has a wide range of other options....mostly styles/brands that are not of interest to me. Something for everyone. 

For those that are shopping this BD event,  enjoy!

This shrug was also a previous TSV

Screenshot_2020-09-12-11-44-54.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Also, so happy that EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURNS is activated today. Purchases Sept 12 thru Dec 24 can be returned anytime to end of January! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

I really like the dusty green and the teal colors but does anyone else think the fringe style adds bulk. I just don't love how it seems to make even the smallest models look wider.

Contributor

$80 for a polyester cardigan? No thanks.

Honored Contributor

Seriously?  Ruffles on the sweather?  I don't think so.

kindness is strength