New Contributor

Barefoot Dreams QVC Sizing vs Nordstrom Sizing

Is a Barefoot Dreams size 3X the same as a Nordstrom 3X? Nordstrom carries some of the same styles but different colors so I want to give them a try. I can usually wear a QVC 3X but not sure if Nordstrom is the same. The measurements on the size charts look pretty similar. Anybody have any experience with Nordstrom BFD? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams QVC Sizing vs Nordstrom Sizing

yes, for me, sizing is identical across the board.......qvc, BD website, nordstrom, soma.

i purchase an XL or bridge sizing a L/XL in BD items.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Thanks, @sunshine45  I've wondered about sizing also.

Honored Contributor

@LuvShinyThings wrote:

Is a Barefoot Dreams size 3X the same as a Nordstrom 3X? Nordstrom carries some of the same styles but different colors so I want to give them a try. I can usually wear a QVC 3X but not sure if Nordstrom is the same. The measurements on the size charts look pretty similar. Anybody have any experience with Nordstrom BFD? 

@LuvShinyThings  I purchased a long BD cardigan from Nordstrom on sale...the same one in a different color from one I purchased from Q. They are both sized and fit the same.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you @sunshine45 😊

Occasional Contributor

Thanks so much @Shanus ☺️