Trusted Contributor
I missed the pants but I did watch most of her show today. Anyway, these comments are cracking me up! I am dog sitting for my aunt this week and she has people magazines lying around, there is an article about Gywenth Paltrow and her all natural line...goop? She wants to creat an all natural, vegan, gluten free skincare real women can use...$175???? I guess I am not a real woman!!! Wth, talk about out of touch with reality!!!
Trusted Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
I missed the pants but I did watch most of her show today. Anyway, these comments are cracking me up! I am dog sitting for my aunt this week and she has people magazines lying around, there is an article about Gywenth Paltrow and her all natural line...goop? She wants to creat an all natural, vegan, gluten free skincare real women can use...$175???? I guess I am not a real woman!!! Wth, talk about out of touch with reality!!!

@NativeJax   Gyweneth Paltrow is a bit too "earthy" for me.  I guess I'm not real either!

Trusted Contributor
@roxxy1....

She does have great skin though...they had a photo of her with no makeup and her skin looks great.
Respected Contributor

Shawnie, I had the show on and was only half listening.

What cracked me up was when the vendor said she was going to wear the sweater over her bathing suit as it is hot in CA. Well it's not east coast cold, but I live just up the coast from her and there is not way in you know what that I would put on a bathing suit, let alone get in the ocean right now. 

Trusted Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
@roxxy1....

She does have great skin though...they had a photo of her with no makeup and her skin looks great.

@NativeJax   You're right, her skin looks flawless.

Must be all that vegan, gluten, salt, sugar, fat free diet she lives by.

Good for her, bad for me...lol.

Respected Contributor

They always mention that brand is popular with celebrities.  That's because they can afford it!  It's probably a drop in the bucket for them.  I'm happy with my $20-ish ones that I buy from an online catalog. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Prices

[ Edited ]

@Catty2

@Catty2 wrote:

They always mention that brand is popular with celebrities.  That's because they can afford it!  It's probably a drop in the bucket for them.  I'm happy with my $20-ish ones that I buy from an online catalog. 

Thanks for saying that.

True.  That point is made over and over.

And it is major turnoff for me.  I do not base my purchases on what the celebrities like or buy.  It annoys me when they say THAT.

Seriously, I've had "waffle weave" in my life for decades.  I love it, but it's also what they use for thermal underwear!

Not this pretty or soft, but I'm not paying that price for something to schlep around in.

If you love it and buy it, please enjoy. 

Honored Contributor

love barefoot dreams.  I did not see the presentation though!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I switched the channel!

Esteemed Contributor

I just don't get the prices for this line of clothes or the Love, Peace, World (? i think)  line they have been showing on QVC...........these seriously look like things you can get in

discount stores......................just my opinion as i know some have said they like these clothes companies ..so enjoy.....i am sure i like alot of things they may not too....