Respected Contributor

A bit high?  $118 for "jog" pants, the hottest trending item in the industry.... No way would i pay that for that pant.  

Respected Contributor

The over-the-top presentation was beyond ridiculous...........I'm a fan of Shawn's, but they were both acting like they were 14 and spotted a boy they liked at the mall!  I sort of just sat in my chair stunned at both of them...............

Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Prices

[ Edited ]

@HULAGIRL wrote:

The over-the-top presentation was beyond ridiculous...........I'm a fan of Shawn's, but they were both acting like they were 14 and spotted a boy they liked at the mall!  I sort of just sat in my chair stunned at both of them...............

@HULAGIRL ~ you gotta $ell the "dream" somehow...over enthusiasm seems to work, but not for me!😊  Mentioning Oprah

all the time is a big turnoff as well.

Valued Contributor

Are you kidding me?$118.00 for jogging pants.Check out your B/M stores or other online shopping channels.

Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Prices

[ Edited ]

@GRACIE wrote:

Are you kidding me?$118.00 for jogging pants.Check out your B/M stores or other online shopping channels.

But they are so soft and she is wearing them along with the softer than we can imagine waffle weave sweater to Nobu tomorrow when she gets back to Malibu.😂. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Hahaha, seriously outrageous prices! Although, when you're doing breakfast in Malibu and dinner at Nobu, those are definitely the right prices for cozy pants!

Respected Contributor

Oh, and i forgot to say, Oprah loves them.  

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@GRACIE wrote:

But they are so soft and she is wearing them along with the softer than we can imagine waffle weave sweater to Nobu tomorrow when she gets back to Malibu.😂. 

Yeah, I caught all the "I live in California"......"when I get back to Mallibu", blah, blah, blah.........Oprah's favorite (that turns me off right there).

Trusted Contributor

I'm enjoying reading all your comments about Malibu and Oprah.  Smiley Happy

But~~~~~I really do love the wraps, hoodies, and especially the ponchos from Barefoot Dreams.

I live in them............Heart

Valued Contributor

Oprah likes a lot of stuff,sorry but my taste is different.Buy what you like,and I just would not spend $118.00 for jogger pants I don't care who the designer is or what celebrity is wearing them.Give me a wow factor,these pants only make me yawn.