Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Pants for $122-Who is drinking the Koolaide?

I have one item in this brand.  It is a cardigan and was  a TSV last year.  I like it and very soft but to me it looks like a robe.  I have on!y worn it twice so far.  The brand is more expensive for me to purchase for as little as I wear.  Some probably wear all the time, but I have other items I wear a lot more.  

Depends on the value a person places on an item.  For me one is all I need.  But others love the brand and most of what it offers. 122 for lounge pants is not for me.

Maybe this fall and winter I will make it a point to wear more often.  Get my money's worth.🙄

Trusted Contributor

Her clothes are very over priced.I know many people will spent that,not me!

Esteemed Contributor

To each, her own.

I can spend money, and I do. But I want the most value for my money. I guess I am like Goldie.  I spend carefully, and I don’t wear sweats outside of a gym.  I prefer jeans. So, for me, paying that amount for sweats is plain silly.  

Esteemed Contributor

@pdlinda wrote:

@NicksmomESQ Just speaking for myself.  It's not a question of being able to "afford" an item.  It's that every item I buy has an "intrinsic" value.  The item, like sweat pants, are worth a certain amount of money for me.  No matter how much an item sells for if it's not worth that much to me, I won't buy it.  

This item far exceeds the intrinsic value of sweatpants for me as I can purchase sweat pants that suit me and have quality for less money.  However, that's just me.

@pdlinda   I basically said the same thing as you in different words. Anyway,I agree.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl   You are taking women's remarks personally.  I cannot believe you copied my post and placed it in another thread and crossed out Malibu to say France.  Don't take this to heart.  It's only an opinion and everyone has a right to their own.  @golding76

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

Just because someone thinks an item is not worth the price doesn't mean they can't afford it. Some comments are really over the top.

@elated 

but the original post is not "over the top?"

we must be "drinking the koolaid" if we actually love, enjoy, and appreciate the excellent quality of this brand?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein