Regular Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Pants for $122-Who is drinking the Koolaide?

I thought they were super cute and love the brand, I did not buy them, however, due to the reviews.  It's no different than people who pay higher prices for any clothing items. I will spend over $100 on pants/jeans if they llook amazing.  Good for anyone who ordered these. I hope they love them!

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@bbteacher wrote:
Item #A381884-Cozy Chic Ultra Lite Every Day pants....Unbelievable that anyone would pay over $100 for a pair of glorified sweat pants. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why is it unbelievable?  It's each individuals choice to pay for what they want.  It's too bad people have to be so judgemental about what others buy.

@rms1954  - Exactly! So much for 'to each their own'

And if 'kindess is strength' there are alot of weak people here Woman Tongue

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@NicksmomESQ Just speaking for myself.  It's not a question of being able to "afford" an item.  It's that every item I buy has an "intrinsic" value.  The item, like sweat pants, are worth a certain amount of money for me.  No matter how much an item sells for if it's not worth that much to me, I won't buy it.  

This item far exceeds the intrinsic value of sweatpants for me as I can purchase sweat pants that suit me and have quality for less money.  However, that's just me.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Love Barefoot Dreams. Well worth the money, especially their Cozy Chic Ultra Lite items. Have a closet full of BD and have not regretted a penny I have spent on them.

Many good deals today. I noticed the Extra Small size was going fast on most of the items.

@World Traveler wrote:

Love Barefoot Dreams. Well worth the money, especially their Cozy Chic Ultra Lite items. Have a closet full of BD and have not regretted a penny I have spent on them.

Many good deals today. I noticed the Extra Small size was going fast on most of the items.

Here, Here!  Raising my glass of kool-aid.  Cheers.

Esteemed Contributor

@bbteacher wrote:
Item #A381884-Cozy Chic Ultra Lite Every Day pants....Unbelievable that anyone would pay over $100 for a pair of glorified sweat pants. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why would you care @bbteacher  or judge what others choose to spend their money on? It's no ones business but the purchaser. Just move on

Honored Contributor

The truth is, I can find very comfortable casual pants for knocking around the house at Walmart for $12 or $14.  Their petitie length (which I need) is truly a petite, and I do not have to worry if I spill food that stains on them or snag them on a bush or tree.

I've never understood the draw of extremely expensive pants.

Trusted Contributor

Not me.  I might love them if as soft as the sweaters, but I would not be willing to pay that for pants to lounge around in.  And it's not even just $122.  By the time you add in shipping and tax, it's probably $130.  

Honored Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

The truth is, I can find very comfortable casual pants for knocking around the house at Walmart for $12 or $14.  Their petitie length (which I need) is truly a petite, and I do not have to worry if I spill food that stains on them or snag them on a bush or tree.

I've never understood the draw of extremely expensive pants.

Enjoy your Walmart pants Goldie. Guess I'm fortunate bc I can't remember ever spilling food/stains on my pants or snagging them on bushes or trees. Lucky Me Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Just because someone thinks an item is not worth the price doesn't mean they can't afford it. Some comments are really over the top.

Regular Contributor

@bbteacher wrote:

I know I wouldn't.  I would be checking the Anniversary Sale at Nordstrom.    Nordstrom carries Barefoot Dreams.