Honored Contributor

Barefoot Dreams One Day Only Hoodie on 7/14

When QVC offered a mea culpa Barefoot Dreams item on BD's TSV day, I ordered it immediately.  I liked it much better, and couldn't beat $64.98.  

Well it arrived today!  Now that's incredible shipping -- ordered it 7/14, and it arrived 7/16.  Fantastic delivery QVC!

Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Ultra Lite Hooded Seashore Cardigan

A476513)

I love it.  Oh, the price today is $155.00.

Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams One Day Only Hoodie on 7/14

@Caaareful Shopper   They wanted to get rid of them FAST before you changed your mind.  I'm glad you're happy with it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   Probably! Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

This was a good one. I bought two as the TSV price and it is by far my favorite weight in their cardi's.  I got two more at the special price.  Perfect for my air conditioned office and for my heated office in the winter.  

Deb 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper @SFGIANTSGIRL  - I was so happy to get it at the special pricing and don't forget free shipping too!  Perfect for that chill from the air conditioner and also going into fall weather.  Can't wait to get mine!  Hope you all enjoy!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper @SFGIANTSGIRL  - I was so happy to get it at the special pricing and don't forget free shipping too!  Perfect for that chill from the air conditioner and also going into fall weather.  Can't wait to get mine!  Hope you all enjoy!  Smiley Happy

@San Antonio Gal  100%.  Super soft, and lightweight.  I hope yours is delivered soon. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I received mine in the beach glass color.  I love it.  Very cute and lighter weight than my other BD products.  I'm glad to have gotten it at the sale price. 

Honored Contributor

I love Barefoot Dreams, but plenty times I miss them because I'm at work, etc.  I heard about these the other day.  That was a great deal.  Enjoy wearing them.