Reply
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,479
Registered: ‎10-12-2010

Re: Barefoot Dreams New TSV is Up

[ Edited ]

@momtodogs wrote:

@Moondance  Thank you!

 

I recenty ordered the Cuddleduds snap front TSV cardi/topper...A368222, small.  It fits but unless I have a very snug in the arms shirt on, there is no way I can wear a shirt under it....otherwise it fits fine.  Sizing is so frustrating.

 

 


I agree about the sizing. In Barefoot Dreams I either get a small or medium depending on what it is and how I like it to fit. The arm circumference is a big factor in any item I get because they tend to make them so narrow now. In this particular cardigan I ordered the medium. Now I am second guessing myself. I had no idea what size to get. I kind of did a comparison to other cardis I own. I also wanted to make sure that there was enough shawl part to over lap because I love that look. In a video Kari said she had the small on so I usually look better in a medium and I am usually safe with the arms being a bit loose. So, I will get back to you when ever I receive it. At least buying it this soon I would be able to exchange it in time before it airs if need be. I would of ordered 2 different sizes but with the return shipping I would rather just exchange it and it’s to warm to wear it now anyway.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,405
Registered: ‎07-03-2012

Re: Barefoot Dreams New TSV is Up


@Moondance wrote:

@momtodogs wrote:

@Moondance  Thank you!

 

I recenty ordered the Cuddleduds snap front TSV cardi/topper...A368222, small.  It fits but unless I have a very snug in the arms shirt on, there is no way I can wear a shirt under it....otherwise it fits fine.  Sizing is so frustrating.

 

 


I agree about the sizing. In Barefoot Dreams I either get a small or medium depending on what it is and how I like it to fit. The arm circumference is a big factor in any item I get because they tend to make them so narrow now. In this particular cardigan I ordered the medium. Now I am second guessing myself. I had no idea what size to get. I kind of did a comparison to other cardis I own. I also wanted to make sure that there was enough shawl part to over lap because I love that look. In a video Kari said she had the small on so I usually look better in a medium and I am usually safe with the arms being a bit loose. So, I will get back to you when ever I receive it. At least buying it this soon I would be able to exchange it in time before it airs if need be. I would of ordered 2 different sizes but with the return shipping I would rather just exchange it and it’s to warm to wear it now anyway.


@Moondance  I agree with everything you said.  I always listen closely to Kari because we wear the same size (xs or sm). When she said  the small allowed the lapel to easily lay folded back it helped me decide(  based on her comment and the styling I’m going up from my xs cardi size even though the chest measurement is more generous than other cardio). I do prefer the lapel folded back than the models that needed it open to meet. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,218
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Barefoot Dreams New TSV is Up

@Moondance @equss ...I just don't think sizing should be so difficult!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 22,332
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

Re: Barefoot Dreams New TSV is Up

Thanks for posting @Moondance  . I like this one and missed it when it was offered last year


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,479
Registered: ‎10-12-2010

Re: Barefoot Dreams New TSV is Up


@Chi-town girl wrote:

Thanks for posting @Moondance  . I like this one and missed it when it was offered last year


Somehow I missed it also. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Regular Contributor
Posts: 205
Registered: ‎07-04-2015

Re: Barefoot Dreams New TSV is Up

A367544 New Pre-sale TSV Petite cardigan

 

SOLD OUT already.   Wow, that was quick!  What did they have in inventory, 25 of each color?

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,927
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Barefoot Dreams New TSV is Up

Hello has anyone noticed on the BFD, TSV cardigan the Petite sizing is at the TSV price and the regular is not, any ideas why?   I assume an oversight but I am not a Petite, want the regular but not at 130$.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,005
Registered: ‎12-07-2014

Re: Barefoot Dreams New TSV is Up


@VA_Belle77 wrote:

A367544 New Pre-sale TSV Petite cardigan

 

SOLD OUT already.   Wow, that was quick!  What did they have in inventory, 25 of each color?


 

 

Not sold out. SOLD OUT is usually how they mark a TSV BEFORE it is available to show.

 

As others observed, it was posted too early.

When they got their act together on the mistake, they took it down.

 

As it gets closer, it will show up again.

 

 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,476
Registered: ‎07-21-2011

Re: Barefoot Dreams New TSV is Up

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

@VA_Belle77 wrote:

A367544 New Pre-sale TSV Petite cardigan

 

SOLD OUT already.   Wow, that was quick!  What did they have in inventory, 25 of each color?


 

 

Not sold out. SOLD OUT is usually how they mark a TSV BEFORE it is available to show.

 

As others observed, it was posted too early.

When they got their act together on the mistake, they took it down.

 

As it gets closer, it will show up again.

 

 


When QVC loads a new item, an up and coming item, their system always says "Sold Out," which confuses many. It's too bad, it just should say "Coming Soon" instead.

Contributor
Posts: 64
Registered: ‎07-30-2017

Re: Barefoot Dreams New TSV is Up

I already have this style in the Ash from the last time it was a TSV. It’s a great cardi and the Ash is a beautiful gray. I was hoping for a new style and that the beach rock color would be offered. I prefer it when the TSV is a new item, especially in Barefoot Dreams. Unless they add beach rock to the color choices, this will be a pass for me.