Trusted Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams New TSV is Up

@blackhole99 wrote:

The sweater is long even in the petite, but I ordered it in the garnet anyway. If I don't wear it out and about, I can always wear it to cuddle up in around the compound.LOL

I think it’s the perfect length for petites. The regular Dusters are way to long so this gives us some length without being to long. I think you will be pleased. Plus I think it will elongate the body. I did place my order for the Garnet this evening.

Honored Contributor

You ladies that are are ordering this TSV...do you think you can wear a long sleeve shirt underneath?  Last year around Christmas I ordered A342911...not only was it huge but it looked like a bathrobe...I had to send it back.  I ordered according to the measurements.

And for those that order petite....do you think the petite is cut shorter under the arms as well.  I am not petite, I am 5'5" but I don't really care for a really long cardi, but don't want it 'short' under the arm pits.  thanks

Trusted Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Lucylu12 , I love the garnet too plus it comes in petites! Yay!

I know, I am thrilled. The length will be perfect. Just my style. I will let you know what I think about the Garnet when it arrives. 

It’s odd shipping for the petite is $5.50, but regular is higher price & lower shipping($3.50).  Oh well, I’m stunned it’s even posted this far in advance. Hope you love the garnet!

Respected Contributor

@Lucylu12 

Garnet/Cranberry colors are my happy place.  Please, please let us know what you think when it arrives.  I hope to follow in your footsteps (except I'm not petite!)

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@equss wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Lucylu12 , I love the garnet too plus it comes in petites! Yay!

I know, I am thrilled. The length will be perfect. Just my style. I will let you know what I think about the Garnet when it arrives. 

It’s odd shipping for the petite is $5.50, but regular is higher price & lower shipping($3.50).  Oh well, I’m stunned it’s even posted this far in advance. Hope you love the garnet!

I am surprised it posted already also. Maybe they want to see how the petite sells. 

I have a funny feeling it may be free shipping the day of the TSV. I could be wrong but maybe. 

Trusted Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

You ladies that are are ordering this TSV...do you think you can wear a long sleeve shirt underneath?  Last year around Christmas I ordered A342911...not only was it huge but it looked like a bathrobe...I had to send it back.  I ordered according to the measurements.

And for those that order petite....do you think the petite is cut shorter under the arms as well.  I am not petite, I am 5'5" but I don't really care for a really long cardi, but don't want it 'short' under the arm pits.  thanks

I will let you know how the petite fits in the arm area as soon I receive it. I ordered it last night. Now I am not sure when it will arrive. My orders seem to sit in process for a while.

Honored Contributor

I am tempted by the olive or garnet.  I have nothing in olive in a duster or cardi and I really like that it is a muted olive.  I also have a feeling they will do free shipping the day of the TSV.  Hmmm what to do.

Esteemed Contributor

On my phone, the photo used for garnet and rosewood is exactly the same. The color doesn’t change when you click between the two swatches, although there is an obvious change in the swatch. So, as far as I’m concerned, I have no idea which color is which and would need to wait for the live show in order to actually see what is what. I’ve looked several times on two devices.
Super Contributor

Will pass on this lovely petite cardigan which I have always dreamed of owning (longer style).  Read the reviews on the similar cardi~besides the color "Black" not being an actual true black~that's one negative.

Weight of the garment was mentioned, sleeve tightness issue, and pocket placement.  I only own ultra-light, and am not familar with the Cozy-Lite.   New colors are usually 'muted w/gray' and not well-received by some of the reviews noted on the last TSV.   Hoping everyone enjoys theirs~I will regret not trying it on at least~!

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12  Thank you!

I recenty ordered the Cuddleduds snap front TSV cardi/topper...A368222, small.  It fits but unless I have a very snug in the arms shirt on, there is no way I can wear a shirt under it....otherwise it fits fine.  Sizing is so frustrating.