Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams New TSV is Up

@rochelleS wrote:

@Lucylu12 @AmericanBulldogMom @Pecky + everyone else...

Is the Ash a new color?

The Garnet is lovely. It looks similar to Rosewood that is a berry with brown undertones, this looks to have bluish or purple undertones. What are you ladies seeing?

@rochelleS  ITA, the garnet looks more berry with bluish undertones.  It looks more cool than warm.  Do you know when this will be the tsv?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS wrote:

Is the Ash a new color?

The Garnet is lovely. It looks similar to Rosewood that is a berry with brown undertones, this looks to have bluish or purple undertones. What are you ladies seeing?

@rochelleS The Ash is not new. In fact this past xmas I got the BD cozychic relaxed zip-up hoodie in ash for my son’s girlfriend. The garnet to me is a brighter red, if that makes any sense, where the rosewood is a deeper, darker red. In other words, I agree with what you are seeing. LOL

Respected Contributor

@Pecky  The TSV is Sat. Sept 14th

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

California Style CozyChic Lite Catalina Cardi, $79.95 or 5 payments of $15.99

Olive, Black, Ash, Taupe, and Garnet - 9/14/19

BD TSV September 2019.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

Is the Ash a new color?

@rochelleS  ITA, the garnet looks more berry with bluish undertones.  It looks more cool than warm.  Do you know when this will be the tsv?

Is Garnet looks beautiful in the photo when you pick the color, however it looks totally different in color on the video and the other photo. I am hoping the color looks more like the picture that comes up when you pick the color. The other photos do look bluish lavendar, just a totally different color. I still think I may order the Garnet now and if I don’t like it I will have the option of exchanging it. 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

California Style CozyChic Lite Catalina Cardi, $79.95 or 5 payments of $15.99

Olive, Black, Ash, Taupe, and Garnet - 9/14/19

BD TSV September 2019.jpg

@World Traveler 

there MAY be 7 colors available.....not sure yet.

the regular version is showing ash, black, garnet, pacific blue, rosewood, taupe, olive.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is the taupe the new color everyone loves in the blazer?  It looks very different from beach rock am I correct in that assumption?  Hmmm... taupe, olive or garnet??  Also regular or petite?  It is shorter than the duster I love and it works for me at a little under 5’4” but it is lite so heavier than ultra lite. Who’s loving it?  I’m debating because if I order the petite now I might have it by tsv day and would then know if I want to try other colors and/ or size. I do NOT need another cardi!

Respected Contributor

@equss wrote:

Is the taupe the new color everyone lives in the blazer?  It looks very different from beach rock am I correct in that assumption?  Hmmm... taupe, olive or garnet??  Also regular or petite?  It is shorter than the duster I love and it works for me at a little under 5’4” but it is lite so heavier than ultra lite. Who’s loving it?

@equss Yes, that’s the infamous and elusive taupe everyone’s loving in the cardi blazer. LOL! It’s very different than the beach rock. They both are wonderful colors and do not duplicate each other in any way. I do like it and surprisingly never pulled the trigger on one back when it was a QVC2 Big Deal.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AmericanBulldogMom  Thank you!!  I am now debating between taupe and garnet. It’s funny because the color swatch pics look very similar but in the final picture to the right the model appears to be wearing more if a plum color. I wonder if that’s the garnet or a color that hasn’t been loaded yet?  Are you getting it?

video up in regular length from when it was big deal and they show taupe!

Respected Contributor

@equss @AmericanBulldogMom @Lucylu12 @sunshine45 @World Traveler 

I'm being seduced by Olive, of course,

AND Pacific Blue.