Trusted Contributor

Barefoot Dreams New TSV is Up

[ Edited ]

Item A367544 Cozy Chic Lite Petite Catalina Cardi

Wouldnt you know there is a new color, Garnet. It’s a beautiful color.

I see this has been offered before in the regular length which is not a TSV but the Petite length is  a TSV price. Anyway happy Petite is finally being offered.

Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams New TSV is Up

A367545 if you want to view both the regular version and the petite version.

is garnet new? i have something in a red tone but i dont remember the color name?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

They were showing the last TSV - A342911 -  they had the Garnet..

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

is garnet new? i have something in a red tone but i dont remember the color name?

@sunshine45  I have that one you are talking about.  It was called redwood.  It is a pretty color.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the heads up! The garnet is gorgeous. And they have petite! Soooo happy for that. 🙌🏻

Respected Contributor

Just checked it out. This item is not new, but some colors are. Would they do a TSV on an item that’s not new??

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

Hey, thanks I was a bit confused. When I searched for the regular length it came up at $130.00 under a different item number. 

Honored Contributor

for some reason they do not have the regular sizing marked down yet PLUS the regular sizing is showing more colors?

this was a QVC2 BIG DEAL last november.....and priced higher than this current TSV pricing, BUT had free shipping at that time and was on six easy payments.

https://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-CozyChic-Lite-Catalina-Long-Cardi.product.A367545.html?productNu...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Just checked it out. This item is not new, but some colors are. Would they do a TSV on an item that’s not new??

yes, they have had repeat TSVs before @AmericanBulldogMom .

Esteemed Contributor

@Lucylu12 @AmericanBulldogMom @Pecky + everyone else...

Is the Ash a new color?

The Garnet is lovely. It looks similar to Rosewood that is a berry with brown undertones, this looks to have bluish or purple undertones. What are you ladies seeing?