Super Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams..I thought the price was incorrect

@janz wrote:

@Quse

These are plush well-made cardigans that I am so glad I tried when a TSV in 3 colors..  Absolutely beautiful, warm, cozy and my sister wanted to "steal" it from me.  While I cannot justify spending $140 I did buy the TSV.  Another TSV is coming 12/16 for $69.98.  I ordered 3 colors again.

***Edited to remove advance TSV item numbers

@Barbara-QVC

Question...Why are advanced TSV numbers not allowed?  They are provided in the InsideQ magazine available to customers for presale orders.  I thought it was allowed as someone else listed the lunchtime specials item #s for an item today.  I thought the purpose of QVC providing presale item #s for upcoming TSV was to sell the items in advance.  So, I'm confused.

QVC Customer Care

@janz wrote:

@janz wrote:

@Quse

These are plush well-made cardigans that I am so glad I tried when a TSV in 3 colors..  Absolutely beautiful, warm, cozy and my sister wanted to "steal" it from me.  While I cannot justify spending $140 I did buy the TSV.  Another TSV is coming 12/16 for $69.98.  I ordered 3 colors again.

***Edited to remove advance TSV item numbers

@Barbara-QVC

Question...Why are advanced TSV numbers not allowed?  They are provided in the InsideQ magazine available to customers for presale orders.  I thought it was allowed as someone else listed the lunchtime specials item #s for an item today.  I thought the purpose of QVC providing presale item #s for upcoming TSV was to sell the items in advance.  So, I'm confused.

Hi @janz

Per our Community Standards: Please refrain from posting InsideQ content to Community blogs and forums as InsideQ is intended to be exclusive information. This includes Today's Special Value® item numbers and other information found only within the publication. 

I am sorry for any confusion and I hope this helps!

Barb

Customer Care

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Diggerdan wrote:

What is the item number for the upcoming barefoot dreams TSV?

@Diggerdan

Apparently it is not allowed to be posted here.  It is listed in the November InsideQ magazine, page 46 and you might be able to call CS and ask them about Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Lite Island Wrap TSV December 16th, order it, or simply wait 12 days.  It will be available in 5 colors.  Hope I am allowed to post this information without a problem.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Barbara-QVC

Thank you.  Sorry, I was not aware it wasn't allowed.  I thought the Insider magazine was also available online for all to view.  I thought iitems were available to buy now for customers who purchased to post reviews to help others decide to buy.

QVC Customer Care

@janz wrote:

@Barbara-QVC

Thank you.  Sorry, I was not aware it wasn't allowed.  I thought the Insider magazine was also available online for all to view.  I thought iitems were available to buy now for customers who purchased to post reviews to help others decide to buy.

Hi @janz

No worries!  The InsideQ is transistioning to become avaialbe to all online as of the 1st of the year so I am sure our Communtiy Standards will be updated accordingly then.

Have a great evening!

Barb

Customer Care

Occasional Contributor

I was going to order this but misplaced my insider magazine is there any way I can get the number.There used to be a way to get on qvc and get the link but I havent seen it in a while.Thanks

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Wow!  It makes everyone look heavier too!

How would you know?  I'm confused....it's not even been presented! 

I look thin in mine.  Woman LOL

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@micjenang

I posted the item# earlier and it was removed.  Apparently it is not allowed to be posted here.  It is listed in the November InsideQ magazine, page 46 and you might be able to call CS and ask them about Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Lite Island Wrap TSV December 16th, order it, or simply wait 12 days.  It will be available in 5 colors.  

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for replying but I have searched all over for the book it must have got throwed away by mistake.And I got on live chat and they was no help at all.

Occasional Contributor

micjenang: Do an internet search for "blue skies for me blogspot." Once you get on that blog look on the right side and choose "December TSV's."