Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Favorite

@SFGIANTSGIRL  -  You're in good company, I caved and bought the faded rose too!  The color was so beautiful in the presentation last night and I though it would look great with rose gold jewelry.  If it doesn't work with my skintone, I'll give it to my sister and keep the beach rock.  I couldn't decide between the two.  I love the navy too, it looked really nice on Amy.  I like that it isn't indigo, it has more variations in it. 

Respected Contributor

wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL  -  You're in good company, I caved and bought the faded rose too!  The color was so beautiful in the presentation last night and I though it would look great with rose gold jewelry.  If it doesn't work with my skintone, I'll give it to my sister and keep the beach rock.  I couldn't decide between the two.  I love the navy too, it looked really nice on Amy.  I like that it isn't indigo, it has more variations in it. 

Lol, the navy tempted me too.   I can't look again or it will end up in the cart Smiley Happy

Deb

Trusted Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL, Seems you were spot on with the faded rose color. It's gone in the size  I would have ordered. I know you and I have similar tastes so I ordered this in the beach rock color. The only thing by Barefoot Dreams I have is the newer beanie ( got elsewhere) and  I love it. I may give this as a gift to my DIL but will see when it arrives.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

you like the ponchos, coats etc go tho the company web siteRe: Barefoot Dreams Favorite

If you like BD ponchos, wraps, coat,etc check out final sales on their web site.  I've been considering the cozychic beach poncho for awhile and it is 50% off.  They have a great duster in  the newultra  fabric but I'm too short to pull off.  Anyway, it's the best sale selection I've seen in ahwile and there are some good colors.  Think there were only two pieces in the new fabric tho but I like the other cozy chic's tooSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

i waited too late for the faded rose. i did get the carbon. still debating on adding one more color.....the navy maybe? i will get a lot of use out of this. i much prefer ruanas, capes, and ponchos to coats nowadays.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL, Seems you were spot on with the faded rose color. It's gone in the size  I would have ordered. I know you and I have similar tastes so I ordered this in the beach rock color. The only thing by Barefoot Dreams I have is the newer beanie ( got elsewhere) and  I love it. I may give this as a gift to my DIL but will see when it arrives.

Peg, you will not be disappointed.  The quality is there and when it's on sale, it is even better.  The beach rock looks like a great neutral.  Smiley Happy

Deb

Regular Contributor

Several people gave this less than 5 star reviews and were unhappy with the fit.  If anyone is unhappy with the fit of your regular size rose gold color poncho, I would love to find it a new home with me.  I love mine!  Just let me know.  Thanks!