Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Favorite

wrote:

@sunshine45  -  I actually have the one they're calling the ruana, but it looks the same to the BigDeal, it's just styled differently (they have it turned a bit to the side).   I have the ruana in silver and chambray blue (pale blue) and love them both.  I may get the beach rock since I don't have a brown one.  The sand dune looks a little too light for me.  I do like the navy, not sure I need the carbon, and want to see the faded rose color.  Even though I like that color, sometimes I don't look good in it.

@IlliniGirl88

do you have the item number for the big deal OR for the one you already have? i may be in trouble. LOL

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

wrote:

have you all seen the new barefoot dreams mickey and minnie collection on their website? it is so cute! i was looking for something for my daughter and it caught my eye. she is a big minnie fan. love the robe with mickey and minnie kissing.

thanks for the heads up on the big deal tonight. i had no idea they were doing one. dont have any of their ponchos......yet. Smiley Wink

I saw that Sunshine.  I loved that new robe!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

@sunshine45  -  I actually have the one they're calling the ruana, but it looks the same to the BigDeal, it's just styled differently (they have it turned a bit to the side).   I have the ruana in silver and chambray blue (pale blue) and love them both.  I may get the beach rock since I don't have a brown one.  The sand dune looks a little too light for me.  I do like the navy, not sure I need the carbon, and want to see the faded rose color.  Even though I like that color, sometimes I don't look good in it.

@IlliniGirl88

do you have the item number for the big deal OR for the one you already have? i may be in trouble. LOL

@sunshine45  -  It's A304003.  If you go to the home page and look for the BigDeal tab at the top and click on it, it will show you the poncho.  $69.96 + S/H.

I don't have this one yet, I have the ruana (sorry, didn't look at the item number, but it's the only one they have listed).  I just ordered the beach rock color.  It comes in sand dune, carbon, navy, faded rose, and beach rock. 

This one looks very close to the ruana, but this is may be a tad lighter fabric than the ruana.  I love the two ruanas I bought and wished I'd bought the black and cocoa, but I really don't like the price right now for those.  Let me know what colors you're thinking about. 

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45  -  The ruana I have is A294374 and it's the Cozychic Lite.  The BigDeal poncho is Cozychic Ultra Lite.  It should be great for spring and summer.  I honestly wear my ruanas year round (I'm in coastal Georgia).

Regular Contributor

I'm glad I saw this post, otherwise I would've missed the deal of the day (or whatever it's called).  I also own 2 ruanas (chambray and silver) and LOVE them!  I got the carbon for my sister for upcoming birthday gift.   I purchased this version today in beach rock for a warm tone.  I also like that it's ultra cozychic lite fabric so it will be even lighter than the ruana.  But the ruana is very light too but still very cozy and warm.  Good for all seasons I think.  So thanks!

(And I love all the shades - especially pacific blue and the rose color but I don't want to go overboard).

Respected Contributor

@indiepup  -  Were we separated at birth?  I have the chambray and silver ruanas too and ordered the beach rock today!  I was wearing the silver one, love it.  I'll watch the presentation tonight.  I wanted all of them too, (ha ha) but need to pace myself.  I love the warmer tone of beach rock over the sand dune.  I do like the navy and carbon, but wish they'd lower the ruana price again because I really want the black.  I don't think I'd look good in the faded rose.  Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

I just ordered from the Barefoot Dreams website.  If you sign up and give them your email address, you get 15% off your first order and shipping is free over $99.  I ordered the lounger which will be (even with the discount) my most expensive lounger ever.  But I have the flu and need to be curled up in something comfy.

Regular Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 we certainly have the same taste!  I love it! Enjoy your new wrap.  What presentation are you planning on watching?  It all looks like jewelry stuff even on QVC2.  

Respected Contributor

@indiepup  -  Barefoot Dreams will have a presentation on QVC2 from 9-10 tonight.  The BigDeal launches at 9 Eastern.  My cable provider doesn't offer QVC2, but I'll watch it on my computer. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Ok, I'm in.  Got the faded rose. I am loving that color.  Ugh, I have been so bad this January.  Q, quit showing me things, I must have. LOL.  Now hurry up and ship my poncho Smiley Happy

Deb