Respected Contributor

Ladies

This is one of my favorite hoodies and a new color popped in last Nov. I ordered ti sight unseen and the order ended up getting cancelled.  Well the color came back about a week ago and I ordered it again, it shipped and got here yesterday.  The faded rose color is awesome.

http://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-Cozychic-Lite-Womens-Zip-Up-Ho.product.A293851.html?upsh=1&sc=A29...

Hope to see BFD do more in this color

Deb

Respected Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Favorite

@SFGIANTSGIRL  -  Thanks for posting, I have this hoodie in navy and black and they get a lot of wear, I love them.  I hope they post the faded rose color sample soon, would like to see it.  I do like some of the lighter pieces they offer. 

Trusted Contributor

does it run on the small size??  for the cardigans I usually have to upsize because of the tight sleeves.  My normal QVC size is L/XL, howevwer for Barefoot Dreams I have to go to 1X.  How would a 1X fit.  I like my hoodies loose.  thanks so much.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ruthbe wrote:

does it run on the small size??  for the cardigans I usually have to upsize because of the tight sleeves.  My normal QVC size is L/XL, howevwer for Barefoot Dreams I have to go to 1X.  How would a 1X fit.  I like my hoodies loose.  thanks so much.

@ruthbe  -  I feel the hoodie runs small.  I buy the S/M when they offer bridge sizing in the open cardigans.  I bought the hoodie in the medium.  The sleeves are snug.  HTH

Respected Contributor

@ruthbe wrote:

For BFD I always get the xs but this one I take a small in but if I wanted it to layer over a heavier item, I could go Med.

Deb

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Ladies

This is one of my favorite hoodies and a new color popped in last Nov. I ordered ti sight unseen and the order ended up getting cancelled.  Well the color came back about a week ago and I ordered it again, it shipped and got here yesterday.  The faded rose color is awesome.

http://www.qvc.com/Barefoot-Dreams-Cozychic-Lite-Womens-Zip-Up-Ho.product.A293851.html?upsh=1&sc=A29...

Hope to see BFD do more in this color

Deb

I remember loving this awhile back when I saw it presented.  I have a bit longer torso so this is too short.  I do like it though.  I bought one many years ago from Nordstrom in a very similar BD style.  I remember donating it as I was constantly yanking it down.  I'd like this in 26 inches in a small.  I would imagine this is 24 or 24.5. 

It is super cute though. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL, @winamac1, @ruthbe  -  Did you see Barefoot Dreams is having a Big Deal tonight?  It's the poncho and they have the faded rose color posted for it.  I LOVE ponchos and capes, and have two of another one they did last year.  

Respected Contributor

wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL, @winamac1, @ruthbe  -  Did you see Barefoot Dreams is having a Big Deal tonight?  It's the poncho and they have the faded rose color posted for it.  I LOVE ponchos and capes, and have two of another one they did last year.  

Thanks didn't see it but going to look for it Smiley Happy

Deb

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

have you all seen the new barefoot dreams mickey and minnie collection on their website? it is so cute! i was looking for something for my daughter and it caught my eye. she is a big minnie fan. love the robe with mickey and minnie kissing.

thanks for the heads up on the big deal tonight. i had no idea they were doing one. dont have any of their ponchos......yet. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45  -  I actually have the one they're calling the ruana, but it looks the same to the BigDeal, it's just styled differently (they have it turned a bit to the side).   I have the ruana in silver and chambray blue (pale blue) and love them both.  I may get the beach rock since I don't have a brown one.  The sand dune looks a little too light for me.  I do like the navy, not sure I need the carbon, and want to see the faded rose color.  Even though I like that color, sometimes I don't look good in it.