Valued Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams Fan Chat 2019

@World Traveler @Lucylu12 😂😂so glad we are in the same boat because it makes me feel less guilty.

@rochelleS I have the raglan sleeve with the kangaroo pocket in pearl, chambray, and the green/pearl. I honestly love them all but the chambray is my favorite. Honestly I was upset for not getting the Carbon also. I have been looking at the slouchy CozyChic pullover and thinking of getting one of those.
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 Do you mean the CozyChic LITE pullover? Not sure if they have just a CC pullover, but if you mean the LITE.....oh, dear me, don't get me started. I have all seven colors! I LOVE THEM!!! They are so soft! The LITE products are now my go-to items.

Stop "thinking" about getting one of those and DO IT! Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS  Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Don't worry, that "I feel that little hook, dangling over me...." will become a full-force, all-out yank into our wonderful world of BD in no time! ha!

Yes, that particular top has a snugger fit on the arms. I bought it true to size, but it is not tight. I don't think it would be a problem to go up a size, as the length of the rest of the top is not too long to begin with. So going up a size wouldn't put too much more material on you, I wouldn't think. It is a style that you could wear with either the form-fitting way it is now or a little slouchy in a larger size.

Honored Contributor

Yesterday I went to the HR department at work and one of the gals asked if what I was wearing was as soft as it looked. It was the VERY FIRST Barefoot Dreams purchase I made a year ago, the CozyChic Lite Essential Long Cardi w/pockets (A279736) at a $79.96 special price, black. I said yes it was, and she asked if she could feel it. So I walked over to her and she said "oh, that is so wonderful to touch." Told her I had many more BD items just as soft! ha! I have worn and washed this one so, so many times; and yet it is still so soft.

And the other day I had the ChozyChic Lite Resort Cardi (A293840), Vintage Rose/Pink, on. It has a hood. That is one that I sized up on and am glad I did. It runs a little differently on me, so sizing up allowed it to completely cover the front of my body. It is really soft too and because of the color, it is EXCEPTIONALLY soft looking to everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

@Joizz11 

The Carbon is a nice color in this garment. It's a softer shade than the recent tsv shrug. I really am pleased with the color. I guess the chambray denim option would be toned down a tad due to the heathered yarn. Is the pearl an off white? It did look bright in the video but the hostess, Amy, said it was a creamy white. 

I just took a quick peek at the slouchy pullover. The one with the drawstring bottom, right? 

I don't have much time now but I'd like to make my selection later today. I really appreciate your comments and sharing. I'll be back later.....

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler 

Decisions, decisions... I just checked A279736, it's $122. Was the tsv price $79.96 or is it on sale on the BD site? I'll have to look more carefully later. I would like a hoody style BD too.

Lots to check out. And probably  more questions but I'll have to return later. Meeting Sis at the surgeons for her post op appointment. She had two surgeries a week apart and this is an important day. It's so dreary and damp but you know what I'll be wearing! I'll catch up with you later. ❤

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS  I got that special price on QVC. I don't recall if it was a TSV or just a one-day-only price, but I know it wasn't from the BD website.

Because it was my very first BD purchase and a year ago, I'm not remembering anything else. Sorry. Smiley Sad

I would think that both QVC and BD website will be reducing the prices on their cardigans because of warmer weather coming up.

Valued Contributor

@World Traveler yep it is the BF CozyChic Ultra lite slouchy pullover I have been eying up. I do think I need at least one. I have one of the BF CozyChic lite resort Cardis with the hood in HE Indigo/stone and wow is it nice. I have on the way 2 more coming my way in the HE graphite/stone and HE Black/graphite and I am so excited to receive them.

@rochelleS I would say the pearl is a muted off white color almost light silver. It’s an unusual color but very pretty neutral. It is not white at all. I hope that helps. It can go with anything I feel.
Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@World Traveler @AmericanBulldogMom @1Professor and Everyone Else!

Wow, Wow and WOW, I just received the raglan sleeved sweater with the kangaroo pocket in the dark grey and I'm totally flipping right out. Talk about tactile, this lightly textured sweater is so soft and deliciously cozy. Feels like cashmere. It's just so scrumptious! I'm truly starting to really appreciate the love you all have for this and other Barefoot Dream garments. This one really hooked me 💓.

I ordered the medium. It fits fine but the sleeve is snug. I reviewed the video and see a tighter sleeve on everyone. I guess that's the fit, eh? I do not have skinny arms, btw. Has anyone gone up two sizes? It'd be a more slouched look which would be ok also, (?). I don't see too much of a difference in the click here measurements. I'd appreciate any comments or feedback.

I am interested in another color (or two) and the blue chambray, rose pearl and the silver pearl are my contenders. I feel that little hook, dangling over me... Enable me, my friends. ♡♡♡

I love it so much I eneded up with 4 colors. The Blue, Green, Rose and the Silver. Love everything about it. Going up a size shouldn’t be a problem but the sleeves relax a bit after you wear it a while. I also have 5 colors in the slouchy pullover. I love the slouchy pullover but the Raglan is my favorite of the two, but I will get to wear the Slouchy more times throughout the year because it is not as warm as the Raglan.

Valued Contributor

@Lucylu12 does the slouchy pullover run large? I may have to get one or two 😂😂