Honored Contributor

Re: Barefoot Dreams - TSV - February 11, 2019

@Beeweaver wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom Oh, definitely the Blue Water. That is such a nice soft color. Hope it is that way when I get it (yes, of course, you know at some point this week I will purchase it!).  Smiley LOL 

The Ultra Lite is heavenly, isn't it? Now that I am getting the hang of which fabrications I like best, I will concentrate more on those pieces. Do NOT take that to mean I won't purchase any other BD fabrications! ha!

@World Traveler Same here - I too plan to order it this week. It helped I wore my carbon one today to know for sure the size I want so I don’t have to worry about any returns. That blue water is just gorgeous and another color I don’t have anything in. 

The Ultra Lite Cozychic is also my favorite fabrication of theirs. My 2nd fave is their original Cozychic fabric, the fuzzy bear one 🙂 (and their previous TSV cardi). This is bc it really keeps me warm during our cold WI winters. I’m a freezy cat and keep a Duraflame fireplace heater at my desk at work which I use daily. Lol! When I wear my Cozychic cardi’s I don’t have to turn it on. So that fabric certainly has a place in my winter world. 

Hope you love your new purchase!! 

A303009
Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Ultra Lite Hi-Lo Cardi- Do you have this piece and if so, what do you think about it?  It doesn't get great reviews but I am loving the peach one of this piece.

@Beeweaver

i ordered the hi lo cardigan, but it has not arrived yet. it shipped out yesterday.

will definitely report back. i ordered it in the pacific blue.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

A question please (I am lame with stylin and need serious help) - For those who got Sea Salt, would you wear this in winter if you live in the Northeast? Or will you hold it for springtime, summer?  I had thought I’d wear now, but Is that silly?  

Thx wanna-be stylists! ❣️💐

Super Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

A question please (I am lame with stylin and need serious help) - For those who got Sea Salt, would you wear this in winter if you live in the Northeast? Or will you hold it for springtime, summer?  I had thought I’d wear now, but Is that silly?  

There are no rules on white anymore!  Wear it and love it!!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45

@Beguile

not all of their items have the BD ribbon around them.

the new TSV did not have ribbons.

also of note.....just because it is a return doesnt mean it is going to go to "as is."

have definitely received returned items that are in perfect condition. no reason for them to be sold as is.

I have received as-is items, lots of them. So far I have lucked out. Every single one of them looked brand new to me. I assume someone got it and didn't like the fit or color, or they were display/model items. Price is always so good on as-is items. Many times I get things at half price that way.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

@Skyegirl21 I don't follow anyone else's styling rules. I wear what I want, when I want. I wear white in the winter, including shoes.

The sea salt is a beautiful white and I have already worn it in the BD sleeveless tee and the long-sleeve slouchy pullover a few times this winter already. They have both been worn under my heavier BD cardis or under other brands of clothes. It is a beautiful white to be wearing. It is a good pop-out color on me when worn as a part of an ensemble.

Even Louis Del Olio had one of his models wear an outfit recently with white boots! It was beautiful!

Honored Contributor

Yay! Sea salt & faded rose are being delivered today!! Of course my DH is working from home today.

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone - I received the sea salt shrug yesterday.  I love it and can't wait to wear it. It is the softest BD I've ever had.  I love the drape of this shrug, it hangs so nicely in the back.  I love the length.  Love the ribbed detail on the sleeves.  I ordered up and got the S/M.  It is roomy on me but I like that and I'll of course wear a top underneath it.  The Pacific Blue is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.  

Valued Contributor

@Mj12 thanks for the review on this. I ordered one last minute in the xxs/xs in carbon and on waitlist for the coral and sea salt in small/med. I was worried the waitlist items would be too big on me. I am a 34B up top and don’t mind some drape but don’t want it swimming.
Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

@Skyegirl21 Here are some examples of people dressed with white in winter. Go ahead and wear that Sea Salt whenever you want!  Heart

White boots.jpg

Louis said you can white any time you want. Smiley Happy

White boots.png

Trusted Contributor

@Joizz11  The color choice faded rose is just perfect - it is the nearest to the usual brand colors, i.e. stone, dune, etc.  It is a true muted lilac/mauve, just beautiful!  Glad I went with that choice after much deliberating.

As to the size, the S/M seems fine BUT, I do still want to compare it to the XXS/XS just to see if I prefer that fit.  Once that size becomes available in my other choice sea salt, I will try that and make my decision(s) from there.

But overall, it is a beautiful piece with the yummy fabric I am accustomed to from BD.  Very luxurious.  Once I decide on which size is best, I might just keep both!